It is currently 28 Mar 2017, 18:52

Rayman.Legends-KaOs

Postby ganster » 31 Aug 2013, 19:41


Last edited by ganster on 21 Jan 2015, 23:08, edited 5 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
ganster
Site Admin
 
Posts: 937
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 04:52
Location: Earth

Postby Username1 » 31 Aug 2013, 21:46


This game is so packed with quality it'd be a crime to compress it
Username1
 
Posts: 176
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 21:35

Postby ProHackerz09 » 01 Sep 2013, 01:46


Thanks a lot KaOsKrew :)
Useful links on this site and you should use it
[Game Issues] - [Dead Links]
User avatar
ProHackerz09
 
Posts: 334
Joined: 28 Aug 2012, 12:57
Location: Earth

Postby paradaimix » 01 Sep 2013, 09:06


Nice Repack but Seyter Repack is just 3GB.
User avatar
paradaimix
 
Posts: 64
Joined: 12 Feb 2013, 03:44

Postby love4chat » 01 Sep 2013, 12:39


THANKS KAOS TEAM!!!
love4chat
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 06 Oct 2012, 16:30

Postby oussamapi » 03 Sep 2013, 15:59


paradaimix wrote:Nice Repack but Seyter Repack is just 3GB.


well kaos didn't do nothing to the game nothing is touched
oussamapi
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 16:12

Postby ganster » 03 Sep 2013, 16:16


we ripped it when it first came out but was not gonna post it because of crack issue with uplay
but since it was all ready and packed up we just decided to upload it as is since so many of you keped asking for it
theres unpack tools for it now thats how other groups got it smaller
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
ganster
Site Admin
 
Posts: 937
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 04:52
Location: Earth

Postby ProHackerz09 » 03 Sep 2013, 17:11


ganster wrote:we ripped it when it first came out but was not gonna post it because of crack issue with uplay
but since it was all ready and packed up we just decided to upload it as is since so many of you keped asking for it
theres unpack tools for it now thats how other groups got it smaller


This is just a suggestion to improve KaOsKrew. Maybe you can make a section about what games you are currently working on. By doing this, we will know your progress and we can wait until you upload it so you can compress it better than the other rippers. You can lock the topic so it won't be spammed with requests. Keep up the good work & beat the other rippers. 8-)
Last edited by ProHackerz09 on 03 Sep 2013, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.
Useful links on this site and you should use it
[Game Issues] - [Dead Links]
User avatar
ProHackerz09
 
Posts: 334
Joined: 28 Aug 2012, 12:57
Location: Earth

Postby KiNG » 03 Sep 2013, 20:34


ProHackerz09 wrote:
ganster wrote:we ripped it when it first came out but was not gonna post it because of crack issue with uplay
but since it was all ready and packed up we just decided to upload it as is since so many of you keped asking for it
theres unpack tools for it now thats how other groups got it smaller


This is just a suggestion to improve KaOsKrew. Maybe you can make a section about what games you are currently working on. By doing this, we will know your progress and we can wait until you upload it so you can compress it better than the other rippers. You can lock the topic so it won't be spammed with requests. Keep up the good work & beat the other rippers. 8-)


we have something like that already, its called the chat, its the red button on the options bar at the top of your screen. u can idle in there and get progress reports on what we working on and how we are doing with a specific game or get eta's on when games will be added.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby ProHackerz09 » 07 Sep 2013, 07:01


KiNG wrote:
ProHackerz09 wrote:
ganster wrote:we ripped it when it first came out but was not gonna post it because of crack issue with uplay
but since it was all ready and packed up we just decided to upload it as is since so many of you keped asking for it
theres unpack tools for it now thats how other groups got it smaller


This is just a suggestion to improve KaOsKrew. Maybe you can make a section about what games you are currently working on. By doing this, we will know your progress and we can wait until you upload it so you can compress it better than the other rippers. You can lock the topic so it won't be spammed with requests. Keep up the good work & beat the other rippers. 8-)


we have something like that already, its called the chat, its the red button on the options bar at the top of your screen. u can idle in there and get progress reports on what we working on and how we are doing with a specific game or get eta's on when games will be added.


What about adding the final game size in the NFO? It will really help a lot so people will know how much hard drive space is required for the game.
Useful links on this site and you should use it
[Game Issues] - [Dead Links]
User avatar
ProHackerz09
 
Posts: 334
Joined: 28 Aug 2012, 12:57
Location: Earth

Postby KiNG » 07 Sep 2013, 07:51


What about adding the final game size in the NFO? It will really help a lot so people will know how much hard drive space is required for the game.


im not sure about that as the temp space required normally goes over the final size 3 sometimes 4 times over so telling people final size wouldn't really help.
Last edited by KiNG on 07 Sep 2013, 07:51, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby Soz » 24 Dec 2013, 19:42


Can anyone tell me if challenges is included.
Soz
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 03 Nov 2013, 10:42

Postby donkeymilk » 24 Dec 2013, 20:32


KiNG wrote:
ProHackerz09 wrote:
ganster wrote:we ripped it when it first came out but was not gonna post it because of crack issue with uplay
but since it was all ready and packed up we just decided to upload it as is since so many of you keped asking for it
theres unpack tools for it now thats how other groups got it smaller


This is just a suggestion to improve KaOsKrew. Maybe you can make a section about what games you are currently working on. By doing this, we will know your progress and we can wait until you upload it so you can compress it better than the other rippers. You can lock the topic so it won't be spammed with requests. Keep up the good work & beat the other rippers. 8-)


we have something like that already, its called the chat, its the red button on the options bar at the top of your screen. u can idle in there and get progress reports on what we working on and how we are doing with a specific game or get eta's on when games will be added.



I can't access 'chat' ,due to pesky t-mobile dongle.
Is it easy to access for everyone else?
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 913
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby Soz » 24 Jan 2014, 11:55


IS THERE ONLINE CHALLENGE IN IT
Soz
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 03 Nov 2013, 10:42

Postby Peyote » 30 Jun 2014, 06:39


Hey can someone please reupload this ? Filedrive hosting maybe
Peyote
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 12 May 2013, 07:42

Postby PirateBoy » 30 Jun 2014, 08:15


Peyote wrote:Hey can someone please reupload this ? Filedrive hosting maybe


Is this the right place to report broken links?
Peace Tranquility
Drunk N High
Chilled N Relaxed
Thats How We Get By


:: KaOsKrEw ::

KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
PirateBoy
 
Posts: 504
Joined: 25 Jun 2012, 13:42

Postby Peyote » 02 Jul 2014, 01:05


PirateBoy wrote:
Peyote wrote:Hey can someone please reupload this ? Filedrive hosting maybe


Is this the right place to report broken links?


Sorry PirateBoy i didnt notice the this
Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section.


Thank you and sorry once again :(
Peyote
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 12 May 2013, 07:42

Postby tenriajeng » 09 Jul 2014, 10:22


thanks
User avatar
tenriajeng
 
Posts: 99
Joined: 10 Feb 2014, 18:10

Postby Sirrobin » 09 Sep 2015, 15:46


Any change for a repack? (There are smaller repacks online). Perhaps it can be redone?)
Sirrobin
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 17:34

Postby KiNG » 09 Sep 2015, 16:38


Sirrobin wrote:Any change for a repack? (There are smaller repacks online). Perhaps it can be redone?)


im a fan of the game so i may take another look at it.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby thirunarayan » 09 Sep 2015, 17:05


Me too looking forward to play this game.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
User avatar
thirunarayan
 
Posts: 930
Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 11:51

Return to KaOs Game Releases

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adryen24, ATySuko, Bing [Bot], dtg09, Exabot [Bot], ganster, KurdtCobain, sant008, VengefulRat and 187 guests