It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 16:46

Stick.It.To.The.Man-KaOs

Postby KiNG » 19 Dec 2013, 16:41


Image



Image

Download Direct Links

multiupfile part 01

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section.
Last edited by ganster on 21 Jan 2015, 19:55, edited 3 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2871
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby donkeymilk » 19 Dec 2013, 21:16


Brilliant!!
Thanks guys.
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 913
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby engpeter » 19 Dec 2013, 23:10


thanks
User avatar
engpeter
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 04 Jul 2013, 13:48

Postby stevensi1018 » 19 Dec 2013, 23:13


Thanks, it works perfectly ^^
stevensi1018
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 25 Sep 2013, 13:28

Postby donkeymilk » 20 Dec 2013, 15:45


crazy zany game.

When u start mindreading some of the characters,
U can speed up the voices by pressing the "right" movement key.
amusing!
Some of them do ramble on a bit ,so it's a clever little addition.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 20 Dec 2013, 15:51, edited 3 times in total.
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 913
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby Username1 » 21 Dec 2013, 20:04


Cheers budski, good reviews
Username1
 
Posts: 176
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 21:35

Postby rakeshbro » 23 Dec 2013, 17:56


Is it a good game?
Btw Tanks KK :geek:
User avatar
rakeshbro
 
Posts: 177
Joined: 08 Feb 2013, 18:55

Postby daeghran » 24 Dec 2013, 00:36


Thanks for this....great little game!
daeghran
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Aug 2013, 22:49
Location: The Planet Bob

Postby donkeymilk » 24 Dec 2013, 20:23


rakeshbro wrote:Is it a good game?
Btw Tanks KK :geek:

That's a difficult question to answer.
It's depends what sort of games u like.
I would say u need a bit of patience to play this ,because it starts of easy and then gets a bit more difficult as u play.
But it does have some funny moments.
Remember what i said in old post,if the characters go on talking too much,u can speed up the speech on some of them by pressing your
"right" movement key.
I 'd say YES ,it's a good game,for what it is.
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 913
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby engpeter » 24 Dec 2013, 23:35


Great game KT.
Can any one help me i'm stuck at level 9 after using the lift i acquire the pipes and don't know what to do with it.dead end .i tried every possible way and failed.
User avatar
engpeter
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 04 Jul 2013, 13:48

Postby donkeymilk » 25 Dec 2013, 17:38


engpeter wrote:Great game KT.
Can any one help me i'm stuck at level 9 after using the lift i acquire the pipes and don't know what to do with it.dead end .i tried every possible way and failed.


GOOGLE:stick it to the man walkthrough (or video walkthrough)

It's a new game ,so this is your only option atmo.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 25 Dec 2013, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 913
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby engpeter » 25 Dec 2013, 20:22


donkeymilk wrote:
engpeter wrote:Great game KT.
Can any one help me i'm stuck at level 9 after using the lift i acquire the pipes and don't know what to do with it.dead end .i tried every possible way and failed.


GOOGLE:stick it to the man walkthrough (or video walkthrough)

It's a new game ,so this is your only option atmo.

thanks
User avatar
engpeter
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 04 Jul 2013, 13:48

Postby engpeter » 25 Dec 2013, 23:58


I have completed the game and I would like to add something to what donkeymilk said in earlier post:
u can speed up credits by pressing (the right key) unlike reading minds(right movement key).
can any one upload the credits song pls
Last edited by engpeter on 26 Dec 2013, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
engpeter
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 04 Jul 2013, 13:48

Postby chiem » 26 Dec 2013, 17:41


engpeter wrote:I have completed the game and I would like to add something to what donkeymilk said in earlier post:
u can speed up credits by pressing (the right key) unlike reading minds(right movement key).
can any one upload the credits song pls


here it is kenny rogers - just dropped in
chiem
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Mar 2013, 08:05

Postby engpeter » 26 Dec 2013, 21:46


chiem wrote:
engpeter wrote:I have completed the game and I would like to add something to what donkeymilk said in earlier post:
u can speed up credits by pressing (the right key) unlike reading minds(right movement key).
can any one upload the credits song pls


here it is kenny rogers - just dropped in

thanks m8
User avatar
engpeter
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 04 Jul 2013, 13:48

Postby donkeymilk » 31 Dec 2013, 02:12


engpeter wrote:I have completed the game and I would like to add something to what donkeymilk said in earlier post:
u can speed up credits by pressing (the right key) unlike reading minds(right movement key).
can any one upload the credits song pls


yEH,I find it funny speeding up the voices.
Though i suppose it depends on what u find funny ;)
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 913
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Return to KaOs Game Releases

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], WildFire and 304 guests