It is currently 21 Jan 2017, 22:40

Company.Of.Heroes.Complete.Edition-KaOs

Postby ganster » 22 Oct 2014, 22:54


Image



Image

Download Direct Links

multiupfile part 01
multiupfile part 02
multiupfile part 03
multiupfile part 04
multiupfile part 05
multiupfile part 06

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section.
Last edited by KiNG on 12 Aug 2015, 10:32, edited 3 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
ganster
Site Admin
 
Posts: 935
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 04:52
Location: Earth

Postby rakeshbro » 23 Oct 2014, 09:19


Da faq. :D

Thanks KK :geek:
User avatar
rakeshbro
 
Posts: 177
Joined: 08 Feb 2013, 18:55

Postby mmn0891 » 23 Oct 2014, 11:46


Finally :D . Thanks, downloaded to UC cloud hope to get it this weekend. Want to know something, since I already have the RLD version and this versions video is converted will I be able to replace the video files. Also what does audio ''rebuild'' mean?

Seriously this is awesome how did you manage to compress it less than the older rip which was 3.42gigs without any patches :o
User avatar
mmn0891
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 08 Aug 2014, 10:20

Postby KiNG » 23 Oct 2014, 12:39


mmn0891 wrote:Finally :D . Thanks, downloaded to UC cloud hope to get it this weekend. Want to know something, since I already have the RLD version and this versions video is converted will I be able to replace the video files. Also what does audio ''rebuild'' mean?

Seriously this is awesome how did you manage to compress it less than the older rip which was 3.42gigs without any patches :o


you shouldnt notice much difference in the movies tbh but you could always replace them if you wanted to, there quality was improved from the previous release.

"rebuild" is just changing formats to save space, like wav to mp3 or bmp to jpg. the files are then put back to there original format so the game can read them, although this is classed as a lossy compression in most cases you are unable to tell the difference from the original. it does save alot of space but can be very time consuming wile installing.

we have changed and improved on alot of our methods since the old release so we were able to get it smaller.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby tenriajeng » 24 Oct 2014, 16:44


thanks
User avatar
tenriajeng
 
Posts: 99
Joined: 10 Feb 2014, 18:10

Postby remzkee09 » 28 Oct 2014, 22:19


Does anyone already tried it on the "Offline LAN Game"? Does is it really works, I mean all of it's editions? 'coz I saw some comments @kickass torrent that Offline LAN Game is not working. Can anyone pls kindly confirm this. TIA.. :)


OMG!!! from 7.49 GB to 3.04 GB. The only smallest file size available compare to others. Thanks KaOs for ripping this great oldschool game.
User avatar
remzkee09
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 30 Oct 2012, 17:00

Postby remzkee09 » 31 Oct 2014, 18:08


Finish installing at exactly 4hrs. Game works perfectly but the only problem is there's no or Offline LAN Game is not working. Does anyone knows how to solve this problem? I'm so excited to play this game along w/ my cousins, Plssssssss... :cry:
User avatar
remzkee09
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 30 Oct 2012, 17:00

Postby KiNG » 31 Oct 2014, 18:39


remzkee09 wrote:Finish installing at exactly 4hrs. Game works perfectly but the only problem is there's no or Offline LAN Game is not working. Does anyone knows how to solve this problem? I'm so excited to play this game along w/ my cousins, Plssssssss... :cry:


Does tungle not work?
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby remzkee09 » 31 Oct 2014, 19:45


I have no idea on how to use that stuff sir. Maybe there's something wrong with the crack itself to get the Offline LAN works?
User avatar
remzkee09
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 30 Oct 2012, 17:00

Postby KiNG » 31 Oct 2014, 20:37


remzkee09 wrote:I have no idea on how to use that stuff sir. Maybe there's something wrong with the crack itself to get the Offline LAN works?


no idea, we never even consider multiplayer when releasing a game we aim for singleplayer only, the multiplayer files were left in so people could play the skirmish mode.
tungle will probbly work ok if u could figure it out
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby mmn0891 » 01 Nov 2014, 11:37


Hi, so i read the release notes for v2.7 update they say they have removed lan cause now the game completely relies on steam. :( . Hate when s*it like that happens wonder if anyone has a lan fix for that.
I think tunngle makes games think your playing on lan by making a fake lan adapter in your pc but your playing online, you just need to install and register.
Last edited by mmn0891 on 01 Nov 2014, 11:44, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
mmn0891
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 08 Aug 2014, 10:20

Postby Shabur3 » 12 Aug 2015, 01:29


Reupload please, all links are down here :(
Shabur3
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 14:09

Postby KiNG » 12 Aug 2015, 10:32


links fixed.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby Shabur3 » 13 Aug 2015, 03:56


KiNG wrote:links fixed.

Thanks a lot! You guys are truly the best!
Shabur3
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 14:09

Postby Nikugh » 08 Mar 2016, 03:28


I'm having a problem installing this. At the part where the unpacker thing seems to be "rebuilding wav's" it shows all the audio files not being found and after the installation is complete, the game folder is only 700mb. I've installed many games from KaOs that install just like this and they all worked fine except for this. I don't have an anti-virus gaurd, I have over 50GB of free space and I've tried installing on two different computers. Also, I can't seem to run unpacker.bat as admin. It gives me an error about encode something missing. What do?
Last edited by Nikugh on 08 Mar 2016, 03:29, edited 1 time in total.
Nikugh
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 08 Mar 2016, 03:20

Postby KiNG » 08 Mar 2016, 05:09


what is u using?
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby Nikugh » 08 Mar 2016, 06:01


KiNG wrote:what is u using?

I dont understand, sorry. Using what?
Nikugh
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 08 Mar 2016, 03:20

Postby KiNG » 08 Mar 2016, 15:19


Nikugh wrote:
KiNG wrote:what is u using?

I dont understand, sorry. Using what?


sorry typo, what os? operating system,

could be a couple of things, have you tryed installing to the install.exe default folder?
or if your using win8, I'm not sure about win10 but our old audio decoder did have issues on win8
if that is the case a simple fix is required by swapping the decoder to our newer one.
Last edited by KiNG on 08 Mar 2016, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby Nikugh » 09 Mar 2016, 13:18


KiNG wrote:
Nikugh wrote:
KiNG wrote:what is u using?

I dont understand, sorry. Using what?


sorry typo, what os? operating system,

could be a couple of things, have you tryed installing to the install.exe default folder?
or if your using win8, I'm not sure about win10 but our old audio decoder did have issues on win8
if that is the case a simple fix is required by swapping the decoder to our newer one.


Both the computers I tried on are windows 8. I will try installing it to the default folder now and how do I swap the decoder to a new one? I also have another computer with win 7 so I'll try in that too and report back

EDIT: Installing to the default folder still yielded the same results. Install starts fine and at one point I get this, just like before -
Image
where the game files are slowly being deleted and the installation completes with most of the files missing. I re-downloaded everything again and still got the same thing. I could just download it from somewhere else but I'm very limited on data ):
Last edited by Nikugh on 09 Mar 2016, 14:21, edited 3 times in total.
Nikugh
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 08 Mar 2016, 03:20

Postby KiNG » 10 Mar 2016, 00:15


did you download the game from here or an outside source?
its not uncommon for others to edit our releases and miss stuff out lol.
swapping the decoder will not make any difference as it looks like the re-coder is also missing.
missing files are normally down to incomplete downloads or CRC errors, temp space or antivirus, apart from that I'm out of ideas.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby Nikugh » 10 Mar 2016, 17:28


KiNG wrote:did you download the game from here or an outside source?
its not uncommon for others to edit our releases and miss stuff out lol.
swapping the decoder will not make any difference as it looks like the re-coder is also missing.
missing files are normally down to incomplete downloads or CRC errors, temp space or antivirus, apart from that I'm out of ideas.


Got it working! I tried on another computer with windows 10 on it and it worked fine. Playing the game currently. Thanks for the help (:
Nikugh
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 08 Mar 2016, 03:20

Postby KiNG » 10 Mar 2016, 18:47


Nikugh wrote:
KiNG wrote:did you download the game from here or an outside source?
its not uncommon for others to edit our releases and miss stuff out lol.
swapping the decoder will not make any difference as it looks like the re-coder is also missing.
missing files are normally down to incomplete downloads or CRC errors, temp space or antivirus, apart from that I'm out of ideas.


Got it working! I tried on another computer with windows 10 on it and it worked fine. Playing the game currently. Thanks for the help (:


windows8 huh, cant stand it lol
glad you sorted it :)
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Return to KaOs Game Releases

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adityaa, banasonic, batista25, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], iblisnakal, liveforlove, memes123123, Mukhlis, psycho20211, sarkisyol1, stoled, thirunarayan and 323 guests