It is currently 17 Aug 2018, 23:52

Serious.Sam.3.BFE.Gold.Edition-KaOs

Postby KiNG » 01 Aug 2015, 17:50


Image



Image

Download Direct Links

multiupfile part 01
multiupfile part 02
multiupfile part 03
multiupfile part 04
multiupfile part 05
multiupfile part 06
multiupfile part 07
multiupfile part 08

Torrent Link

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section.
Last edited by KiNG on 01 Aug 2015, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby donkeymilk » 02 Aug 2015, 16:40


Great ,thanks kaoskrew ,i've been thinking of this one for ages.
Some games it's good to wait till the all the updates and dlc is out.

EDIT:
Good installer from Kaoskrew,it doesn't try to open 6 command windows and grind my computer to a halt.
And i'm pointing the finger at a certain gta5 repack :)

======================================================
cpy crack ,not needed ,but just in case you need to try an alternative:
Code: Select all
http://uploaded.net/file/v99k3k1d

The kaoskrew prophet crack is apparently the best .

=============================
I think kaoslrew included all the six dlc listed in the prophet ini.
Just in case here are 3 dlc files (1.1kb):
Code: Select all
http://uploaded.net/file/2qi5ua0b

Probably not needed.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 03 Aug 2015, 23:44, edited 8 times in total.
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 907
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby thirunarayan » 05 Aug 2015, 08:05


Thanks ! king,
As donkeymilk mentioned, 6 command windows will pop up for decompression [which makes windows slower] be patient and wait till its done.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
User avatar
thirunarayan
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 11:51

Postby KiNG » 05 Aug 2015, 11:40


thirunarayan wrote:Thanks ! king,
As donkeymilk mentioned, 6 command windows will pop up for decompression [which makes windows slower] be patient and wait till its done.


It opens a window per core, what should leave your system enough resources not to halt or slow your mouse pointer, it opens 8 windows for me and uses about 80-85% CPU on my 5ghz . so I can easily still brouse the web.
Last edited by KiNG on 05 Aug 2015, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby thirunarayan » 05 Aug 2015, 13:40


KiNG wrote:
thirunarayan wrote:Thanks ! king,
As donkeymilk mentioned, 6 command windows will pop up for decompression [which makes windows slower] be patient and wait till its done.


It opens a window per core, what should leave your system enough resources not to halt or slow your mouse pointer, it opens 8 windows for me and uses about 80-85% CPU on my 5ghz . so I can easily still browse the web.

It slows windows a bit not fully and everybody doesn't have beast pc as your isn't.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
User avatar
thirunarayan
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 11:51

Postby KiNG » 05 Aug 2015, 14:06


thirunarayan wrote:
KiNG wrote:
thirunarayan wrote:Thanks ! king,
As donkeymilk mentioned, 6 command windows will pop up for decompression [which makes windows slower] be patient and wait till its done.


It opens a window per core, what should leave your system enough resources not to halt or slow your mouse pointer, it opens 8 windows for me and uses about 80-85% CPU on my 5ghz . so I can easily still browse the web.

It slows windows a bit not fully and everybody doesn't have beast pc as your isn't.


Yeah ano lol.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby donkeymilk » 07 Aug 2015, 22:59


I was talking about another game(gta5 corepack) that opens 6 windows ,NOT this Kaoskrew release.

This kaoskrew release does the job very well according to how many cores u have.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 07 Aug 2015, 23:00, edited 2 times in total.
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 907
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Return to KaOs Game Releases

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chuchel, danny135x, Google Feedfetcher and 289 guests