It is currently 12 Dec 2017, 11:27

Dream-KaOs

Postby KiNG » 02 Aug 2015, 18:03


Image



Image

Download Direct Links

multiupfile part 01
multiupfile part 02
multiupfile part 03

Torrent Link

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2863
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby donkeymilk » 04 Aug 2015, 17:55


Dream.Update.v1.01-CODEX

Not sure if this update is included.
It's an xdelta type update and will check first if games files match.
I haven't tested it on this Koaskrew release.

There is one error you might see:
If you get an error about 'Launch.log' file when running the update ,delete the launch.log file and rename "launch.backup.log" to Launch.log .
The 2 log files should be in udkgame log folder.

This game is in need of a few patches as it has a few issues/bugs.
Hopefully they will be fixed soon by gamedevs.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 04 Aug 2015, 18:05, edited 4 times in total.
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 907
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby KiNG » 04 Aug 2015, 19:21


The update was not included m8.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2863
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby donkeymilk » 04 Aug 2015, 22:40


That's cool .
The game was released in a unfinished state ,a lot of peeps have been complaining about various game breaking bugs.
So we'll probably see some patches soon.
Game looks nice though :)
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 907
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby thirunarayan » 05 Aug 2015, 07:44


Dream.V1.01-CODEX [23.4 MB] : Zippyshare, Sendspace, Hugefiles,
===================================================
Dream.V1.01 Changelog :
*Fixed instantly unlocking items (If this happened we recommend starting a new),
*Fixed instantly unlocking all maps,
*Fixed the Audio Options 'Subtitle' and 'Audio' Stepper from showing.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
User avatar
thirunarayan
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 11:51

Postby KiNG » 05 Aug 2015, 09:32


thirunarayan wrote:Dream.V1.01-CODEX [23.4 MB] : Zippyshare, Sendspace, Hugefiles,
===================================================
Dream.V1.01 Changelog :
*Fixed instantly unlocking items (If this happened we recommend starting a new),
*Fixed instantly unlocking all maps,
*Fixed the Audio Options 'Subtitle' and 'Audio' Stepper from showing.


instantly unlocking items? instantly unlocking all maps? lmao, the game is s*it to start with, would of thought that fact would have made them make more effort just to release it so it worked.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2863
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby thirunarayan » 05 Aug 2015, 10:00


There is new update.V.1.1 and has more bug fixes but not able to find link for it.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
User avatar
thirunarayan
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 11:51

Postby donkeymilk » 07 Aug 2015, 19:38


Dream.Update.v1.12.Hotfix-CODEX (2017MB)
Opg has it with multilinks.

Though opgforum probably won't come up in Google searches ,so u need to go straight to the site to get it.
You'll also need to login to see the links.

Biggest hotfix i've seen :)
It's almost twice the size of Kaoskrew's release :(
It's a bummer if you have slow connection as this game really needs the new updates too.




@thirunarayan ,Nice for posting the update v1.1 links above ,thanks .
Last edited by donkeymilk on 07 Aug 2015, 19:51, edited 6 times in total.
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 907
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby donkeymilk » 07 Aug 2015, 19:53


KiNG wrote:
thirunarayan wrote:Dream.V1.01-CODEX [23.4 MB] : Zippyshare, Sendspace, Hugefiles,
===================================================
Dream.V1.01 Changelog :
*Fixed instantly unlocking items (If this happened we recommend starting a new),
*Fixed instantly unlocking all maps,
*Fixed the Audio Options 'Subtitle' and 'Audio' Stepper from showing.


instantly unlocking items? instantly unlocking all maps? lmao, the game is s*it to start with, would of thought that fact would have made them make more effort just to release it so it worked.


Yeah ,i think you're right about this one King ,it shouldn't have been released in its present state.
I think EA is to blame for this.
It might not be the actual game makers fault ,though peeps have been complaining for ages about some of the bugs.
Who noes :)
Last edited by donkeymilk on 07 Aug 2015, 19:56, edited 3 times in total.
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 907
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby KiNG » 07 Aug 2015, 20:03


donkeymilk wrote:
KiNG wrote:
thirunarayan wrote:Dream.V1.01-CODEX [23.4 MB] : Zippyshare, Sendspace, Hugefiles,
===================================================
Dream.V1.01 Changelog :
*Fixed instantly unlocking items (If this happened we recommend starting a new),
*Fixed instantly unlocking all maps,
*Fixed the Audio Options 'Subtitle' and 'Audio' Stepper from showing.


instantly unlocking items? instantly unlocking all maps? lmao, the game is s*it to start with, would of thought that fact would have made them make more effort just to release it so it worked.


Yeah ,i think you're right about this one King ,it shouldn't have been released in its present state.
I think EA is to blame for this.
It might not be the actual game makers fault ,though peeps have been complaining for ages about some of the bugs.
Who noes :)


yeah they more than likely were given a deadline to have it released. you only have to play it for a few seconds to know somethings not right.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2863
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby donkeymilk » 07 Aug 2015, 23:02


I know ,i was amazed at obvious the problems are and yet it was still released.
There must have been some heated exchanges in the game devs offices :)
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 907
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Postby thirunarayan » 08 Aug 2015, 05:38


I have decent net connection[i.e. 4mbps of download speed].
And thanks for telling about opg, I will check there @donkeymilk.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
User avatar
thirunarayan
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 11:51

Postby donkeymilk » 08 Aug 2015, 14:31


Someone said the game is still broken even with the new update .
It will take a few more patches before it's any good.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 08 Aug 2015, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.
donkeymilk
 
Posts: 907
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

Return to KaOs Game Releases

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EdwardKenway, Google [Bot], popke, ra3bitster and 317 guests