It is currently 22 May 2017, 20:11

GRID Autosport (Black Edition) + HiResTex

Postby raya2 » 25 Jun 2014, 17:42


There r so many rips for this game but none of them has HiRes Texture Pack DLC (HD Textures Pack).
So is there any chance for a rip with HiRes Textures & Black Edition DLC?
User avatar
raya2
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 25 Nov 2013, 21:20

Postby KiNG » 25 Jun 2014, 19:00


raya2 wrote:There r so many rips for this game but none of them has HiRes Texture Pack DLC (HD Textures Pack).
So is there any chance for a rip with HiRes Textures & Black Edition DLC?


my guess would be the pack is huge so people left it out on purpose.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby raya2 » 25 Jun 2014, 19:20


KiNG wrote:
raya2 wrote:There r so many rips for this game but none of them has HiRes Texture Pack DLC (HD Textures Pack).
So is there any chance for a rip with HiRes Textures & Black Edition DLC?


my guess would be the pack is huge so people left it out on purpose.


maybe but I heard that there is something called "lossless texture compression" ;)

(The HD pack's size is about 4-5 GB)
User avatar
raya2
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 25 Nov 2013, 21:20

Postby KiNG » 25 Jun 2014, 21:10


raya2 wrote:
KiNG wrote:
raya2 wrote:There r so many rips for this game but none of them has HiRes Texture Pack DLC (HD Textures Pack).
So is there any chance for a rip with HiRes Textures & Black Edition DLC?


my guess would be the pack is huge so people left it out on purpose.


maybe but I heard that there is something called "lossless texture compression" ;)

(The HD pack's size is about 4-5 GB)


as we are a lossy compression group good luck with that lol
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Postby raya2 » 25 Jun 2014, 22:30


KiNG wrote:as we are a lossy compression group good luck with that lol


Lol, I found it. a 8 GB repack (game + black edition DLC + lossleess HD res pack)

It seems your luck-wishing works really good :lol:

u can sell your luck :roll:
User avatar
raya2
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 25 Nov 2013, 21:20

Postby summers123 » 26 Jun 2014, 18:31


KiNG wrote:as we are a lossy compression group good luck with that lol


Do you use lossy compression for textures too? i think almost all of the ones i saw didnt.
summers123
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 08:01

Postby PirateBoy » 26 Jun 2014, 20:47


We generally rebuild the textures to save space if possible. If not, then we just it as it is an it is written "Untouched" in those cases. Untouched = Lossless. Rebuild = saving space but really lossy because it is not always noticeable.
Peace Tranquility
Drunk N High
Chilled N Relaxed
Thats How We Get By


:: KaOsKrEw ::

KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
PirateBoy
 
Posts: 504
Joined: 25 Jun 2012, 13:42

Postby summers123 » 27 Jun 2014, 07:18


PirateBoy wrote:We generally rebuild the textures to save space if possible. If not, then we just it as it is an it is written "Untouched" in those cases. Untouched = Lossless. Rebuild = saving space but really lossy because it is not always noticeable.


Does Rebuild = same resolution recompression, sort of like converting a video to say h264 with same resolution which would be lossy but nearly same. thanks for your great releases
summers123
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 08:01

Postby KiNG » 27 Jun 2014, 12:00


summers123 wrote:
PirateBoy wrote:We generally rebuild the textures to save space if possible. If not, then we just it as it is an it is written "Untouched" in those cases. Untouched = Lossless. Rebuild = saving space but really lossy because it is not always noticeable.


Does Rebuild = same resolution recompression, sort of like converting a video to say h264 with same resolution which would be lossy but nearly same. thanks for your great releases


Yes that is correct, our compression in most games can not be noticed.

So far our plans for this game are to release the base game with the dlc, there has been no mention of the hires texture pack simply due to its size, including the dlc is not for certain
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)


“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
User avatar
KiNG
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1kConquer and 15 guests