mediafire part 01

yadi.sk part 01

mega.nz part 01

drive.google part 01

Magnet/Torrent

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section Here
Evilangel

Trying to run the game, some error that my card is not compatible?
it says Hardware device not found, An OpenGL supported video card is required.
Funny thing i've played tons of games using opengl.
Any advice? i checked the pc wiki and some kingpin fansite with patches but nothing seems to work. :roll:

EDIT :Ok, i tried the full installer from 606-games and it worked perfectly, so, something went wrong with the installation i did?? i will try tomorrow, at least im glad its not my pc fault teehee
"Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess. And I am strong"
Evilangel

Yep, it's the installer, im using an old pc and i had problems with kaos installers in the past, maybe is not the installer, but the original gog somehow search for the graphic info, where is this placed? i don't know. xD but it seems to be the same game version. Weird.
"Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess. And I am strong"
Evilangel

Ahhhh! i solved it. It wasn't that hard. Some patches i tried before were saying something about a "ref_gl.dll", for some reason the kaos installer is not unpacking this file (because my pc or the installer doesnt have it?). After copy-pasting the file in the kaos folder it launched perfectly.

(during installation i followed the usual troubleshooting steps av off, admin executing etc)

Sorry for the flood king$man, i will drop the file here just in case people with machines like mine need it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/iy0ab2di ... l.dll/file
KiNG

you probably just have to install opengl, theres a tiny installer for it somere, its normally in with the games.

edit:

yeah your openal drivers are either out of date or missing, booted right up for me and my system was restored a couple of days ago.

oalinst.exe

like i said most people already have this installed with there gfxcard software or other games but heres the original installer just incase.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Evilangel

KiNG wrote: 17 Mar 2022, 15:09
oalinst.exe

like i said most people already have this installed with there gfxcard software or other games but heres the original installer just incase.
Nice, thanks but mf drive etc are blocking all exe files. I already have the program. But the error was because a file in the base game folder were missing. Once the file is placed game runs normally.0
KiNG

theres nothing missing from the game, the file you were missing is normally installed to your windows folder for your system to use, if its not there the game checks its own folder for the file.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Evilangel

KiNG wrote: 17 Mar 2022, 16:43 theres nothing missing from the game, the file you were missing is normally installed to your windows folder for your system to use, if its not there the game checks its own folder for the file.
Nice. Yes, it happened before with other repacks that my old pc rejects, sadly :( but now its working :D ;)