Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.Franchise.Bundle.REPACK2-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
KiNG

its not stated in the nfo but all the ram settings were lowered to help install with minimum specs.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Midou

hello call of duty modern warfare 2 crash at no russian animation why ? thanks in advance
KiNG

can you be more specific?
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
Midou

KiNG wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 22:53 can you be more specific?
so i was playing mw 2 and reached the no russian mission and after the voice in the start of the mission the game crashes
KiNG

i will look in to it when i get time. this is an old release now and your the first to mention any issues.
sm980123

mw2 game also crashes at some other levels too
KiNG

whoops, will probably have to redo the whole lot then eventually
KiNG

did you attemp to install the multiplayer addon, maybe some of those files were required and i did not notice.
KiNG

i still miss these games, they dont make em like this anymore, nowadays there full of garbage, like upgrade your gun and loot boxs and powerups, and so many unnecessary options what make it so you need an extra finger on each hand just to use the keyboard, all you really need is left click shoot, right click reload, middle or mouse weel click for a grenade, then forward back and strafe on keyboard, and possibly c for crouch what never really gets used lol. all i want to do is shoot the s*it out of stuff, if i want a new gun let me take it from a corpse i made, and i dont want to have to buy it off him, he doesnt need it now!!
sm980123

KiNG wrote: 19 Mar 2022, 15:04 did you attemp to install the multiplayer addon, maybe some of those files were required and i did not notice.
i will try that
KiNG

its also possible something went wrong with the install, this repack uses alot of tools and some may have been flagged by security, could try backing up your save game and reinstalling in safe mode. and see if it gets past the crash location. and at the same time try using the default install path.
doc

How do i use the lossless audio?
KiNG

i do not remember how it was done but is should come with instructions, i think it was just replacing a .bin file
doc

I did that but it gave me an error
doc

My mw2 also crashes at certain periods like after the snowmobile mission it crashes. I do have the MP addon installed asw
KiNG

sounds like it might need redoing, its an old repack now and took along time to do so god knows when i will get a chance to fix it or even test it for myself.
could u upload your save games just before the crashes? i might be able just to make a patch.
doc

Well i will upload my save file just to help you and anyone else, however i found a solution which is to skip the mission when it comes up by pressing esc and the skip button.

https://anonfiles.com/D487H8R8xa/saves_zip - thats the link for my full mw2>player>saves folder
KiNG

thats great thanx, will save me alot of time
doc

Im playing mw2 through again so i just found another crash place which is just after you get hoisted out at the end from the goulag and it does the emergancy broadcast loading screen and it crashes. I cant do the skip button this time
KiNG

whats the folder you have the games installed to btw?
doc

Just my hard drive under a folder called games
doc

Not meaning to rush you but are you almost done?
KiNG

unfortunately i was unable to get the game to crash in the same locations or at all for that matter. i can only asume that something went wrong wile installing or maybe the trainer your using is messing with the game. maybe try installing to the default install folder as i did notice the game has a deep directory structure what can cause missing files if the files and folders go over the windows character limit. sorry i thought i had already repoted back.

edit:

i also noticed that alot of the tools used were getting flagged by security wile installing when they did not a year or 2 ago, thats probably causing issues for some aswell :(

tbh it could do with been redone from scratch with different tools but i doubt i would ever get time and theres remastered version out now anyway.
doc

aight thanks anyways
asar

game crashes on some levels and you cant skip them. so i downloaded a full save and play the missions on mission select.
also thanks anyways for the bundle
jcchimaera

Yeah confirmed it will goes Black Screen and then Crash on:

Act I -Mission 4 - No Russian

Act II -Mission 11 - Of Their Own Accord

I even tried to reinstall from my old COD MW 2 game setup, and it's going fine on that missions.

Somehow there is a problem within your repack. Sorry.