Warcraft.III.v1.27b.(2002).REPACK-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
Sheppard22

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos is a high fantasy real-time strategy computer video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment released in July 2002. It is the second sequel to Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, after Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, the third game set in the Warcraft fictional universe, and the first to be rendered in three dimensions. An expansion pack, The Frozen Throne, was released in July 2003. Warcraft III is set several years after the events of Warcraft II, and tells the story of the Burning Legion's attempt to conquer the fictional world of Azeroth with the help of an army of the Undead, led by fallen paladin Arthas Menethil. It chronicles the combined efforts of the Human Alliance, Orcish Horde, and Night Elves to stop them before they can corrupt the World Tree.

Download Direct Links

drive.google part 01

disk.yandex part 01

Magnet/Torrent

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section Here
Prefus

Great i had just finished the classic version in reforged but that one is unfriendly with user scenariii
fidget77

Is it me or Frozen Throne expansion doesn't seem to be either included or installed along with Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos?
KiNG

no idea, i dont even know if it was intended to be, it was simply installed then patched as requested.
i did asume it was included in the patch but maybe not.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Prefus

Hi

The Frozen Throne is a specific expansion release, there are separate patches for WC3RC and WC3FT

Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was released by Razor in 2002

Expansion Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne was released by Deviance in 2003

Each release was on a single CD, so if you have a 2 cd game there should be the expansion along, but it definitely cannot fit in a 400 Mb release

You should have war3x.mpq along with war3.mpq if the expansion is installed