Lord.Of.The.Rings.Battle.For.Middle.Earth.Anthology.REPACK-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
stoled

Command the legendary heroes and armies of legend in Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth Anthology. Your goal is to step into a new world, one taken from the books & films. Wage all-out combat against either the forces of good or the armies of evil, controlling troops and managing resources. The fate of a continent is your hands! Includes Battle For Middle Earth I & II, plus the Rise Of The Witch-King expansion.

Download Direct Links

racaty part 01
racaty part 02
racaty part 03

multiup part 01
multiup part 02
multiup part 03

mirrorace part 01
mirrorace part 02
mirrorace part 03

mediafire part 01
mediafire part 02
mediafire part 03

Registry And Exe Fix

Mediafire part 01

1fichier part 01

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section Here
stoled

Corrected an issue preventing the rise of the witch king from launching, if you downloaded the previous release before it was removed from site please redownload, thanks.
hedelou

Thanks for the repack. The older one had also infamous Defeat Screen after 5 minutes of gameplay. Did you any chance solved that issue too?
stoled

yes it should be. I had to redo this game multiple times to ensure the proper registry values are included, I played the first stage of the campaign of each game and found no issues myself.
hedelou

I'm sorry to report that problem still persists. I downloaded from mediafire links. Both BFME2 and Witch King has the Defeat screen problem. I tried skirmishes and campaign. Maybe it was just me.
stoled

seems there may have been even more registry values the game wants, I'll try to get it checked on another pc today.
KiNG

added reg and exe fix, hopefully all should be good now.

extract to your games root folder (were menu.exe is located)
overwite files, click the bat file to create a new .reg file then double click to import it.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
stoled

thanks for posting the fix King.
Please if you've downloaded this release apply the fixes and report back on if it corrects the issue.
hedelou

yea it works now. no defat screen for me. Game version is a random number though probably multiplayer won't work but this is more than enough fr me. thanks again.
stoled

I wonder if its the registry or if its the modified exes that correct the issue, eitherway im happy to have this game done and I want nothing more to do with it lol.
as for multiplayer you can try the community patches like t3a online, but no promises they will work.
hedelou

it would probably fix it. 10 years ago or so we were having the same problem. patches probably will sort it out
Shiroxige

KiNG wrote: 25 May 2022, 15:21 added reg and exe fix, hopefully all should be good now.

overwite files, click the bat file to create a new .reg file then double click to import it.
can you please reupload kas-lotrbfmefix.rar ? it has been deleted from all hosts
KiNG

Shiroxige wrote: 16 Aug 2022, 15:13
KiNG wrote: 25 May 2022, 15:21 added reg and exe fix, hopefully all should be good now.

can you please reupload kas-lotrbfmefix.rar ? it has been deleted from all hosts
reuploaded, plz post in the broken links section in future.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
gooby

hello, the three games are not launching :(

im getting a debug report when I try launching Battle of Middle Earth (I'm not sure how I'm supposed to upload the image here). It basically says under "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" that "The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have appropriate access. Access address 0x000e9fb8 was read from".

And the other two games are not launching at all either. The initial pop-up opens, but the actual game doesn't launch. The pop-up closes and nothing happens. Is there a solution for this?
LLtK

Hi everyone, first time visiting this site. Just a quick question.

All dowload links redirect me to http://neexulro.net and not the advertised download servers. Furthermore http://neexulro.net is known for installing malware.

Is there anything I am missing?