HI

Just Say Hello To Us All
eatmyshorts

Alright chaps and chapettes :) EMS is here :) If there's anything I can do to help...just gimme a shout
Last edited by eatmyshorts on 22 Nov 2013, 13:03, edited 2 times in total.
KiNG

eatmyshorts wrote:Alright chaps and chapettes :) EMS is here :) If there's anything I can do to help...just gimme a shout
Welcome to the source of all kaos releases. Fan of gamechap n bertie I c lol, them guys are funny as. Used to watch alot of them before I got bored to death of mc. Well if your wishing to help that would depend on what u can do :-)
We hav a section in announcements for stuff we looking for if u wanna check it out or maybe you can think of something else we might find helpfull.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
eatmyshorts

apart from cracking games/software...there isn't much I can't do...I've been a smod/mod/uploader/resolver/done a lil bit of graphics not much though/can recode films blah blah blah...I'll have a look at the wanted bit when I come back...just sorting out some stuff on one of my pcs :) I'm a bit of a tech head too...usual sort of stuff, building pcs, software/hardware issues
Last edited by eatmyshorts on 26 Nov 2013, 00:45, edited 2 times in total.