Hello fellow Kaoskrew members :)

Just Say Hello To Us All
DevDragon

Hello, i recently found out about this site, i am a kind, optimistic, and intelligent person that uses common sense in a lot of situations, my calm and relaxed personality is one of a kind, i'm not much of a talker but if i want to express myself i'm not afraid to do so.

So anyway, why did i come here for you ask?
Well...
There's this one game on Steam i was looking to try out before buying it, it's called "Drill Down" which was renamed from "The Quarry" the developer is Dakror Games, no matter how far or how deep i search i cannot find this game ANYWHERE, even those that i do find end up having some kind of paywall to get the crack or unlock for it, and i'm hoping maybe you guys could help me with this request.
Apologies if this isn't the place to do it...

Best regards,
The one and only DevDragon :)
TheMaster

G'Day mate, welcome aboard! ;)

I just did a quick search in the usual places for Drill Down & nothing came up so that might be near impossible to get as it doesn't look like there was ever a cracked scene release. It's really cheap atm though (US$4.99) so if you're really into it might just be worth a gamble. At least on Steam you can do a quick trial & get a refund if you really hate it.
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
DevDragon

TheMaster wrote: 25 Aug 2020, 11:38 G'Day mate, welcome aboard! ;)

I just did a quick search in the usual places for Drill Down & nothing came up so that might be near impossible to get as it doesn't look like there was ever a cracked scene release. It's really cheap atm though (US$4.99) so if you're really into it might just be worth a gamble. At least on Steam you can do a quick trial & get a refund if you really hate it.
Hello, i was searching around more and i found this dodgy site. the problem here is that right at the end of the installation it gets halted and asks for an activation code which then is redirected to a survey at which point i just stop completely, i was thinking of finding where the files are being cached to and maybe snag them before cancelling it but i have no idea if this is even possible, in fact i'm not sure if it actually downloads anything or just simulates a download.

As for it being cheap on steam... Yes i guess i could just buy it and be done with it, but with these dire times i'm afraid i can't really get any money onto steam at the moment, as my options are limited.
OR
i could just get the mobile version and play it on an emulator perhaps.

What do you think?

Mod Edit: Do not link dodgy download sites to this forum. They pose a very real threat to any members who click on the link!
TheMaster

I think you should stop visiting dodgy download sites & linking to them here! :shock: What you do with your money is entirely up to you.
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
DevDragon

HAHA, oops, i'm not entirely sure which sites are dodgy or not, i need to look this up, thanks for the help eitherway, cheers.