Metro Last Light Steam_api.dll missing

Troubleshoot For Games
ToxicXGL

After downloading Metro Last Light KaOs i unpacked it from the auto setup let everything go by and i run it from the MetroLL launcher and i get the Steam_api.dll whats wrong and how do i fix this?
Last edited by ToxicXGL on 14 Aug 2013, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
KiNG

ToxicXGL wrote:After downloading Metro Last Light KaOs i unpacked it from the auto setup let everything go by and i run it from the MetroLL launcher and i get the Steam_api.dll whats wrong and how do i fix this?
Your antivirus has deleted the steam file from the game folder, turn you av off and install again.
The information you needed is in the .nfo file under false positives.
Last edited by KiNG on 14 Aug 2013, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
donkeymilk

If you know how ,add it to your exclusion list in your antivirus.
Google your particular antivirus program to find out how to exclude certain files from being scanned.
aaronroy

Hi i had the same issue, problem is with pakage because i turned antivirus off and installed twice still missing Steam_api.dll.
Solution: i downloaded Steam_api.dll and metro exe from somewhere else which i cant name here. Because it is an act of piracy really sorry. ps i test game, if i like them i buy them.
Last edited by aaronroy on 25 Nov 2013, 03:59, edited 1 time in total.
donkeymilk

aaronroy wrote:Hi i had the same issue, problem is with pakage because i turned antivirus off and installed twice still missing Steam_api.dll.
Solution: i downloaded Steam_api.dll and metro exe from somewhere else which i cant name here. Because it is an act of piracy really sorry. ps i test game, if i like them i buy them.
:? ......:? .......
:? ............:? ...........

I noticed that with eset smart security,it leaves the stealth scanner on ,when u disable the antivirus.
So u have to go to setup options and turn it off.
Something similar might be happening with your antivirus.

if it was still missing ,then u are doing something wrong.