Skyrim Legendary Edition Data file

Troubleshoot For Games
yoshiji

I downloaded Skyrim Legendary Edition Kaos release including the HD texture pack. I notice that all the .bsa except for the sounds.bsa is unpack inside the data folder. My problem being is that if I try to install a mod that overwrite vanilla file, and that mod have it resources in .bsa archive, the changes would not take effect. I think it might be because all the unpack data take priority than those in .bsa archive. I don't suppose you guys can release like a patch to repacked all of it like in its original form (Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa)? If can't, then maybe a list of what file and folder goes into what .bsa and I can repacked it back into .bsa myself. Cheers.
KiNG

yoshiji wrote:I downloaded Skyrim Legendary Edition Kaos release including the HD texture pack. I notice that all the .bsa except for the sounds.bsa is unpack inside the data folder. My problem being is that if I try to install a mod that overwrite vanilla file, and that mod have it resources in .bsa archive, the changes would not take effect. I think it might be because all the unpack data take priority than those in .bsa archive. I don't suppose you guys can release like a patch to repacked all of it like in its original form (Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa)? If can't, then maybe a list of what file and folder goes into what .bsa and I can repacked it back into .bsa myself. Cheers.
couldn't you just unpack the bsa files included in your mod, the files would then take priority after your have unpacked and deleted the bsa.
it wouldn't be possible to pack all the files back up as there all mixed up and also have the updates mixed in there aswell.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
donkeymilk

I'M sure there's tools available to do that .
Try the Nexus Forums ,they will surely have them.(loads of mods too)