PayDay 2 installation issues ..

Troubleshoot For Games
Fodshello

Hey guys ... I'm new to the site .. i downloaded PayDay 2 ... but when i install it it ends up saying "all done:)" with an empty folder ... it keeps extracting and the files gets bigger and bigger then it ends with 4 Mega bytes ... i tried installing it in more free space hard disk and it's the same :?: :?: ... i hope you help ... thanks
PirateBoy

Just try freeing up more space on your hard disk and try again. I generally keep 20gigs free. You can free up more and try.
Peace Tranquility
Drunk N High
Chilled N Relaxed
Thats How We Get By

:: KaOsKrEw ::

KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Fodshello

PirateBoy wrote:Just try freeing up more space on your hard disk and try again. I generally keep 20gigs free. You can free up more and try.
i tried installing it on a 143 gigs free ... but the same .. when it reached the "it may be appear as stuck leave it bla bla " it showed what is it extracting after i waited but now it doesn't show anymore ... thnx anyway
KiNG

Fodshello wrote:
PirateBoy wrote:Just try freeing up more space on your hard disk and try again. I generally keep 20gigs free. You can free up more and try.
i tried installing it on a 143 gigs free ... but the same .. when it reached the "it may be appear as stuck leave it bla bla " it showed what is it extracting after i waited but now it doesn't show anymore ... thnx anyway
if you have enough free space all you have to do is wait, it takes along time and looks like its stuck, u just quoted what the instruction told you to do. are you all there? lol
Last edited by KiNG on 08 Sep 2013, 11:23, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Fodshello

KiNG wrote:
Fodshello wrote:
if you have enough free space all you have to do is wait, it takes along time and looks like its stuck, u just quoted what the instruction told you to do. are you all there? lol
well it keeps that way then it says checking extras ... then this "all done" and BAM an empty folder ... I'd like to know the details of how to install it if you can maybe I'm doing something wrong .... i downloaded it from a site that has 200 mega bytes per file (I'm sure the game is from kaos releases) ... downloaded it ... extracted the first one and looks like it extracted all of them ... then i ran Install.exe ... clicked install and i chose the direction .. after it ends unraring it starts that unpack.bat file .... it finishes extracting the .pak files ... and it starts the one that says " it may appear as stuck .. please leave it to extract " the first time i did this it showed the names of the files it is extracting but ended with en empty folder as i said .. but later it didn't showed the files names ...