Someone Please Help Me! i cant find the game

Troubleshoot For Games
mindaime

Hi. i installed the game and after i opened the directory there is the unpack.bat file and when it is over i search everywhere but there is no game :( please help me
Last edited by mindaime on 17 Sep 2013, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
ganster
Site Admin

the game will be installed in the same place where the ~unpack~.bat will be
if its empty after running unpack then theres something wrong on your end
the most common problem is not enough free space ( that will normally make folder empty)
the other problem users have is some of our tools will get deleted by antivirus software this however will still have game files but you might notice the game wont start or theres stuff missing in game like audio or textures

in your case i would say its not enough free space for installing try freeing up a lot of space and try again mot games should be fine with 50gb free space
since you dont say what game your installing i cant really say how much free spaces is required

hope this info helps in any way
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
mindaime

ganster wrote:the game will be installed in the same place where the ~unpack~.bat will be
if its empty after running unpack then theres something wrong on your end
the most common problem is not enough free space ( that will normally make folder empty)
the other problem users have is some of our tools will get deleted by antivirus software this however will still have game files but you might notice the game wont start or theres stuff missing in game like audio or textures

in your case i would say its not enough free space for installing try freeing up a lot of space and try again mot games should be fine with 50gb free space
since you dont say what game your installing i cant really say how much free spaces is required

hope this info helps in any way
im trying to install the Assassin Creed III and i also have 75GB left so do i need to free some space?
ganster
Site Admin

that should be enough for any game is that 75gb on c drive or a different drive?
mindaime

its on the C drive. cause i dont have another drive
mindaime

can anyone help me? i did everything to join those files but nothing worked. i used WinRar, 7zip, Hjsplit but still nothing worked! :( please help me!
ganster
Site Admin

what is your system specs and have you ever installed any of our other releases before?
you will need around 800mb of free ram for unpacking stage
donkeymilk

just run the install.exe that comes with the repack,and if none of those extract programs worked(especiily winrar),then maybe one of the files you downloaded is corrupt. try "test" command in winrar's menu.
Or if you're confident ,break the repack down to the unpack.bat and the large archive to be unpacked.
And make sure you install to c:\games\Assassin Creed III ,and before you even begin to install it ,make sure you make u have excluded C:\games\Assassin Creed III from your antivirus(before u start install!!or unpacking the repack)
u probably can call the Assassin Creed III folder any name u want,aslong has it's in c:\games or d:\games or e:\games and def. do not install in c:\program files. coz it has to be a short folder name (hence c:\games)
and best not to do anything intensive on your computer when it's installing.

P.S.. I use Freearc to extract somefiles coz it opens ones that other programs don't,also peazip is not too bad either.
my main extractors are winrar and 7z(sevenzip), winrar can't open all 7z files.
EDIT UPDATE:::A important point to consider is what version of Winrar are you using??
Update to latest version (version 5 ,i think),coz if u are using Winrar version 4 and an archive has been created with the new Winrar version,it might not extract properly.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 21 Sep 2013, 20:56, edited 4 times in total.