Fallout NV Ultimate Edition launcher asks for ini

Troubleshoot For Games
aaronroy

I am using windows 8. fallout.exe works but launcher does not work it asks for ini file. Can anyone give me a ini file for the launcher. i need launcher ini so i can select dlc which isn't showing due to missing ini file. I belive there are 3 ini files 2 in C:\Users\user name\Documents\My Games called "Fallout.ini and Fallout prefs.ini and the last one in game directory. I need all 3 ini. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me. :?:
KiNG

aaronroy wrote:I am using windows 8. fallout.exe works but launcher does not work it asks for ini file. Can anyone give me a ini file for the launcher. i need launcher ini so i can select dlc which isn't showing due to missing ini file. I belive there are 3 ini files 2 in C:\Users\user name\Documents\My Games called "Fallout.ini and Fallout prefs.ini and the last one in game directory. I need all 3 ini. If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me. :?:
The ini files were included, my guess would be that the reg data didnt add correctly, try adding it yourself from the extras folder.
If there are actual missing files it means it hasnt installed correctly or maybe you have parts of an old install still on your computer.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
aaronroy

I have tried the reg included but still same launcher needs ini problem persists.
aaronroy

Never mind i have solved the issue by downloading another fallout nv reg from pirate bay and putting it in game directory and then running the reg which made the launcher recognize the ini file, which enabled the dlc as-well now everything runs smoothly. it also fixed the intro bug where doctors head was rotating at 360 degrees.