ANNO 2070 problem

Troubleshoot For Games
leysanity

is this a legit kaos krew repack? If yes, I have a problem. It says "anno2070-repack is missing". I can't use the installer.I tried the .bat file but it ended with "errorlevel=0"

help anyone? thanks.
leysanity

help anyone? or maybe you can tell me where to get a good copy of this? thanks.
KiNG

leysanity wrote:help anyone? or maybe you can tell me where to get a good copy of this? thanks.
the installer is to unpack the rar files and you have already extracted them lmao

all you need do now is click ~unpack~.bat (running it as administrator)
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
donkeymilk

Don't forget to add an entry in your antivirus program to exclude the game folder from being scanned.
I usually do it before the install starts.
Make your game folder in c:\ OR D:\ GAMES and exclude it,coz on RARE occasions the Kaos tools that are used to install the game can be deleted by antivirus, as well as the games crack files.
Copy the unpack.bat and all the other files to your newly made anno folder in c:\ games and run unpack.bat .
Next, u wait a while till it's done. 8-)
iF U FOLLOW THESE STEPS ,IT WILL WORK OK.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 03 Dec 2013, 22:14, edited 1 time in total.
leysanity

Thanks guys. I was able to install the game. This is my first problem ever since I bump into Kaos Krew. But now, after I launch the game it's stuck on a black screen after "loading shaders" . take note that the process is running/working. The game didn't crash.
leysanity

by the way. during the installation process there is a problem I believe. data injector process fails on "Data4.rda". Something about a file has changed size during ext->Dta->inj. faulty repack?
KiNG

leysanity wrote:by the way. during the installation process there is a problem I believe. data injector process fails on "Data4.rda". Something about a file has changed size during ext->Dta->inj. faulty repack?
looks like u downloaded the faulty version from a public tracker, our updated version didnt install correctly our older version was fine. its one of those games were we never got time to go back and correct, thats why that version is not on our site.

saying it doesnt install correctly isnt entirely correct, we descovered later down the line that the mp3 vbr encoding method we used required cpu optimizations to rebuild to the correct size.
meaning if you had the same cpu we used to rip the game the mp3s would have ended up the correct size and would inject.
with the game taking so long to do in the first place we never got round to fixing the updated version and removed it from site.

now its been brought to my attention i might go back to it and see what i can do, i still have the updated version u r using so maybe i can make a fix wile im at it.
Last edited by KiNG on 04 Dec 2013, 21:39, edited 4 times in total.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
donkeymilk

I suppose it's just best to get kaos repacks from here only.
Sometimes u do see them on other sites with a good host to get it from,but it doesn't always payoff.
Walthor

Yes, KiNG... Please go back and recheck this release - Also, consider doing a repack
with all the updates and DLCs...Or perhaps just wait for one of those GotY editions.

I'm sitting on all these and it's something like 8.49 GB in total.
So, needless to say it would be nice to see a KK-release of all these gigs.

Anno.2070-RELOADED
Anno.2070.Update.1.01-RELOADED
Anno.2070.Update.v1.03-RELOADED
Anno.2070.Update.v1.04-RELOADED
Anno.2070.Update.v1.05-RELOADED
Anno.2070.Deep.Ocean-RELOADED

Note: I still haven't tried this game because lack of time I guess, so not sure if
all updates are needed... Anno 1404, was the last I played from this series.

Btw. I would be grateful if anyone could upload some time (just a couple of hours).
donkeymilk

Have u tried the web ,surely there must be a good quality repack of this game?
e.g:Anno 2070 Incl Deep Ocean Expansion- REPACK SIZE : 2.56 GB
Are u a diehard Kaoskrew fan ;)
I would understand. 8-)
Last edited by donkeymilk on 06 Dec 2013, 21:08, edited 4 times in total.
KiNG

donkeymilk wrote:Have u tried the web ,surely there must be a good quality repack of this game?
e.g:Anno 2070 Incl Deep Ocean Expansion- REPACK SIZE : 2.56 GB
Are u a diehard Kaoskrew fan ;)
I would understand. 8-)
yeah i noticed yesterday there was some other stuff out for it since our last release, i intend to redo it with everything.
Walthor

Good to hear, KiNG... May your CPUs be warm and potent.

@donkeymilk

I'm not a die-hard anything, but I'm not going to go grab just any old repack.
You can probably find a bunch of other groups doing the packs and what not. I mean,
there are at least 4 to 8 different packs for every new release. Anyway, I normally
just stick to KK, BB and FTS for updates... Too bad FTS and KK won't play nicely
when trying to update.
KiNG

Most games dont even need updates u can quite happy play threw them to the end without even noticing any issues.
Last edited by KiNG on 07 Dec 2013, 11:08, edited 2 times in total.
Walthor

Not sure if I would agree with you there, KiNG.

I mean, that was probably true in the past when media was handled physically,
as in going to the shop and buying CDs/DVDs - But today, when companys spew
out all these half-finished products, then I would say that updates are even more
essential than ever before.

I'm not talking about the small fixes - I'm talking about the game breaking stuff
like you see in 'Total War: Rome II', or 'Need for Speed Rivals'... And there are
probably a bunch of other releases that I still haven't had time to test, but have
either read or heard about - 'Stronghold 3' comes to mind.

Like I said in some other thread: "I like to wait it out". I choose quality over speed.
I have a lot of stuff queued up for testing, so I might as well wait for the already
patched 'Über-Mega-Platinum-GotY' edition.
Last edited by Walthor on 15 Dec 2013, 00:48, edited 1 time in total.
donkeymilk

double post
Last edited by donkeymilk on 09 Dec 2013, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.
donkeymilk

donkeymilk wrote:
Walthor wrote:Good to hear, KiNG... May your CPUs be warm and potent.

@donkeymilk

I'm not a die-hard anything, but I'm not going to go grab just any old repack.
You can probably find a bunch of other groups doing the packs and what not. I mean,
there are at least 4 to 8 different packs for every new release. Anyway, I normally
just stick to KK, BB and FTS for updates... Too bad FTS and KK won't play nicely
when trying to update.
That depends, I've had a lot of success with FTS updates and KAOS repacks.
Though there isthe odd occasion when they do clash.(the newer xdelta has a cool backout option)
Thankfully we have 3DM.ALI213 OR RELOADED.
I agree pretty much with your choices ,KK,BB.FTS,it's about trusting what you're getting.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 09 Dec 2013, 17:27, edited 5 times in total.