Double screen/cursor missing on Fallout3

Troubleshoot For Games
hdo4ever

Hi guys, new user here :3

I have the double background/no cursor bug when I start Fallout3, but all the fallout_default.ini fix files for it seem not to work for me =/

I was wondering if you had any moe?

KiNG

hdo4ever wrote:Hi guys, new user here :3

I have the double background/no cursor bug when I start Fallout3, but all the fallout_default.ini fix files for it seem not to work for me =/

sorry dude i totally forgot about it, iv just been really busy, i will reupload it soon.

ini fix for fallout 3:

http://www.maxmirror.com/download/1GVGKSC6

why people dont download from us directly is beyond me lol.

ps:

dont forget when u have replaced the ini in the games folder, if you have previously attempted to run the game it will create files in "my documents\my games\fallout3" (or something simmilar)
this folder will need deleting before attempting to run it again.
Last edited by KiNG on 22 Dec 2013, 22:06, edited 4 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
hdo4ever

KiNG wrote:
hdo4ever wrote:Hi guys, new user here :3

sorry dude i totally forgot about it, iv just been really busy, i will reupload it soon.

ini fix for fallout 3:

http://www.maxmirror.com/download/1GVGKSC6

why people dont download from us directly is beyond me lol.

ps:

dont forget when u have replaced the ini in the games folder, if you have previously attempted to run the game it will create files in "my documents\my games\fallout3" (or something simmilar)
this folder will need deleting before attempting to run it again.

Thanks for the reply :D

Yeah, I should've noticed the direct download option xD

BTW with direct download, am I meant to unzip all the parts, put them in one folder, and overwrite files with the same name?

Thanks for the link :3
KiNG

Unrar any of the parts and it will do them all, then just click install.exe it will do the other work for you.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)