need to rip a game :)

Troubleshoot For Games
Ashry93

hello kaos krew :)

plz i want form you to ripped this game "Test.Drive.Unlimited.2" as fast as you can

your work is great

thanks
Walthor

Hi, Ashry93.

This is a forum for 'Game Issues' - If you have any requests you should check the 'README' info
in the 'General Chat' section, and obviously post in that forum as well... Also, I wouldn't get my
hopes up about any older games because the guys are probably busy with the newer releases.
But who knows, maybe you'll get lucky. Anyway, your best bet is to go to tpb for example, and
search for this: 'Test.Drive.Unlimited.2-SKIDROW' - Sure, the game is over 6 GB but it also has
a lot of seeders so it shouldn't be that hard to get.

Ps. If you do start searching for the SKIDROW release, then you might consider this update
as well: 'Test.Drive.Unlimited.2.Update.5-SKIDROW' (it's about 330 MB)... Good luck.
Last edited by Walthor on 23 Jan 2014, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
Ashry93

Walthor wrote:Hi, Ashry93.

This is a forum for 'Game Issues' - If you have any requests you should check the 'README' info
in the 'General Chat' section, and obviously post in that forum as well... Also, I wouldn't get my
hopes up about any older games because the guys are probably busy with the newer releases.
But who knows, maybe you'll get lucky. Anyway, your best bet is to go to tpb for example, and
search for this: 'Test.Drive.Unlimited.2-SKIDROW' - Sure, the game is over 6 GB but it also has

Ps. If you do start searching for the SKIDROW release, then you might consider this update
as well: 'Test.Drive.Unlimited.2.Update.5-SKIDROW' (it's about 330 MB)... Good luck.

thx for reply but i like to download it from your site because your are compressed it like magic ^_^
and sorry for because i requested a game here :) plz make a topic for wanted games
i'll wait maybe you are do it
Ashry93

thx for reply but i like to download it from your site because your are compressed it like magic ^_^
and sorry for because i requested a game here :) plz make a topic for wanted games
i'll wait maybe you are doing it
Ashry93

Ashry93 wrote:

i'll wait maybe you are doing it
oh i forgot to say I HEAT TORRENT why i buy a premium account for many severs i cant download from it :)
donkeymilk

Ashry93 ,i sent you a pm.