Darksiders 2 help

Troubleshoot For Games
subabuser

I did everything as said in NFO but after unraring, decompressing everything just disapear, only Extras folder remain...
I tried manualy with winrar but same thing..
Last edited by subabuser on 14 Aug 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
PirateBoy

Make sure you have enough free space for the extraction. And try using the Install.exe without unraring. It might help.
Last edited by PirateBoy on 14 Aug 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Tranquility
Drunk N High
Chilled N Relaxed
Thats How We Get By

:: KaOsKrEw ::

KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
saravanaganesh

Hey friend,I also downloaded darksiders from kaos. I extracted manually and decompressed the files.And i am playing the game. First of all You need to have a plenty of HD space (example: 20gb).Then follow my instructions.
1.First thing you need to do is to turn off you Anti-Virus.(Very important)
2.Don't try to extract manually.Use the kaos installer and choose the destination folder.
3.Take a break.Go to play.Leave the system alone.It requires 1 hour for decompression.
4.By doing this you have no problems and last update your directx. 8-)
Last edited by saravanaganesh on 14 Aug 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
Appl3mango

problem with the "Darksiders 2 UK" . the game starts to crash after the samael boss fight in the black stone. played the game twice just to make sure. please chk guyz if possible. thanks in advance.
Last edited by Appl3mango on 14 Aug 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
KiNG

subabuser wrote:I did everything as said in NFO but after unraring, decompressing everything just disapear, only Extras folder remain...
I tried manualy with winrar but same thing..
Sounds like you run out of temp space wile installing. Try free up loads of space and try again.
Last edited by KiNG on 14 Aug 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
holybanana

when i start the game, it comes to a black screen after two logo movies :( people said i can fix it by deleting the options.dopt file but unfortunately that didn't worked out for me....any idea guys? :(
Last edited by holybanana on 14 Aug 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.