DOOM crash on launch

Troubleshoot For Games
1kConquer

hello so im having problem launching doom, i downloaded the kaos repack from thepiratebay which is the same one as this. i followed all instructions but it still wont work. i downloaded everything, unpacked the game, installed it on the folder , waited for it to rebuild but still nothing. the game crashes multiple times, i tried reinstalling it but it fails. i have the latest direct x and redistributable and graphics card drivers but still nothing, heck my laptop does even exceed the recommended requirements.
gtx 1060 6gb
i7 6700hq
16gbram
are the files corrupt? is it because i gave up on downloading the torrent and then trashed the files into recycle bin but then restored them and they continuted to download? im currenclty downloading the cpy from skidrow and its at 37% (i have 1mbps internet) what should i do?
should i redownload the torrent?
Last edited by 1kConquer on 30 Apr 2017, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.
1kConquer

redownloaded the entire torrent, still crashes on startup. doesnt even show the screen just a black one
Last edited by 1kConquer on 01 May 2017, 16:40, edited 1 time in total.
KiNG

if the game unrars that would rule out the files been damaged so redownloading it wouldnt make any difference, it sounds like all the files extracted/installed ok so that rules out any repack related issues like ram, security or temporary space. if you have everything updated like you said i have no idea. might be worth checking the devs webpage or google the problem.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
1kConquer

it seems like only the vulkan file only works. by the way why do i see black bars everywhere when im in really heavy action?
Last edited by 1kConquer on 01 May 2017, 21:12, edited 1 time in total.