Hi bro
detection report of installer of vampyr game -
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/067 ... /detection

On checking the archive, this file is suspicious--

cls-srep_x86.exe
cls-lolz_x86.exe

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/2d5 ... /detection

https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/ ... mentId=120

Can you please provide a fixed installer? because i am not able to install it because of this. (can't disable symantec protection in company pc)
i am running x64 system. So if you remove these 2 files, i don't think there will be a problem.
or if you are fine with sharing your inno installer script, i can compile it myself.
KiNG

sorry but the installer has been updated Along with its tools multiple times since that release, it will not decompress that game anymore and i have no idea what version tools were used, so it would be a hassle to remake one .
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
iamgood

Hi
I submitted srep file to Symantec. They checked it and removed the detection. It was a false positive. Game works now. Thanks very much dude.

But I have one question. The installer gets stuck at 1% always in normal mode but works in safe mode. I am talking about windows 10 1903. However in windows 7, everything is fine. Do you know what might be the problem in win 10 1903 normal mode???
KiNG

iamgood wrote: 29 Oct 2020, 20:24 Hi
I submitted srep file to Symantec. They checked it and removed the detection. It was a false positive. Game works now. Thanks very much dude.

But I have one question. The installer gets stuck at 1% always in normal mode but works in safe mode. I am talking about windows 10 1903. However in windows 7, everything is fine. Do you know what might be the problem in win 10 1903 normal mode???
probably the virtual memory settings, windows 10 default was way to low if i remember rightly.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
iamgood

KiNG wrote: 29 Oct 2020, 22:45
iamgood wrote: 29 Oct 2020, 20:24 Hi

probably the virtual memory settings, windows 10 default was way to low if i remember rightly.
Thanks bro. Please check gears 5 with update 1 is worth repacking or not.