Company.Of.Heroes.2.Master.Collection.v4.0.0.21748.LREPACK-KaOs

Troubleshoot For Games
Evilangel

Source: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5383&p=24163&hilit ... oes#p24163

Hi KiNG i'm trying to install this one, but its tuck at 5% archive and 2% overall, no showing error.

My pc is old, windows 7 64 bits, 4 ram, AMD A4-3300 APU with Radeom HD Graphics 2 CPUs 2.5Ghz but good enough to play with the minimal game requirements.

Intalling with safe mod, no AV, i also tried "that trick" for the cls and the t1 but didnt worked this time, similar to the company of heroes 1. Anyway i waited about 3 hours and nothing changed after that 5% and 2%.

I can help you with some tests to find a fix for me if u want to.

Also, this repack is amazing and incredibly light. xD Jesuschrist its almost the half than others i saw before. Its okay if you can't, but its weird, both installers COH 1 and 2 are almost the same. I will keep doing tests and will tell you if i found something. Tell me if there is something to do, no pressures.
"Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess. And I am strong"
KiNG

lowering settings is the only thing you can do, this game needed hugher chunk settings so even on low settings it must be slightly to much for your pc. apart from upgrading theres probably nothing else you can do. your goi g to keep having the same issue over and over until you do.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Evilangel

We are talking about the installer, right?
"Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess. And I am strong"
KiNG

Evilangel wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 03:53 We are talking about the installer, right?
yip.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Evilangel

Oh dear