Age Of Empires 2 HD Repack

Troubleshoot For Games
Derpy45

im getting unarc.dll error code -1 archive data corrupted :(
TostGaming

Derpy45 wrote: 21 Jun 2022, 13:32 im getting unarc.dll error code -1 archive data corrupted :(
I got this error too :(
KiNG

i can only assume it a security issue, just test installed this myself just to confirm and it installed fine.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
stoled

Installing now and will report back if there are any issues for me.
--
The game installed fine on my pc without issue. Try disabling your AV or adding an exclusion for the directory you intend to install the game to?
louiseharatt

Hi guys,

I'm receiving a different error code myself...

"does not match checksum! unarc.dll returned an error code: -12"

Is anybody possibly able to help troubleshoot this for me, please?

Thanks
L x
KiNG

louiseharatt wrote: 13 Dec 2022, 18:30 Hi guys,

I'm receiving a different error code myself...

"does not match checksum! unarc.dll returned an error code: -12"

Is anybody possibly able to help troubleshoot this for me, please?

Thanks
L x
be the same issue as above, i think the installer contains a mp3 compression tool what doesn't play nice with security. the file itself is safe and is a false positive, the tool in question does not get used anymore for this exact reason.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
yekros

Hello,

I have tried the installer from viewtopic.php?p=25854&hilit=age+of+empires+hd#p25854 and I receive the same error from unarc.dll error code -1. I tried it on a fresh install in Virtualbox using Windows 10 21H2 and also on my host computer running 22H2 and both give the same error.

I have disabled windows defender before installing and it doesn't seem to help.

Any tips?
KiNG

yekros wrote: 06 Sep 2023, 16:35 Hello,

I have tried the installer from viewtopic.php?p=25854&hilit=age+of+empires+hd#p25854 and I receive the same error from unarc.dll error code -1. I tried it on a fresh install in Virtualbox using Windows 10 21H2 and also on my host computer running 22H2 and both give the same error.

I have disabled windows defender before installing and it doesn't seem to help.

Any tips?
i redid the release, you can try redownload it.
yekros

Thanks,

I tried the installer and it seems to get further but I have a new issue "Unable to write data to disk!" Unarc.dll returned an error code -11

Although I tried this on an older Windows 10 with version 1909. I will try again with newer Windows on the original machine.
KiNG

yekros wrote: 07 Sep 2023, 15:37 Thanks,

I tried the installer and it seems to get further but I have a new issue "Unable to write data to disk!" Unarc.dll returned an error code -11

Although I tried this on an older Windows 10 with version 1909. I will try again with newer Windows on the original machine.
i think -11 is usually a ram issue, try click the low hardware mode on the installer.
and yeah, not having all the newest updates and drivers will not help matters
yekros

I can confirm it works on my newer windows machine with 22H2 version. It didn't work with virtualbox running 21H2 (I also get the segfault / -11 error code). It always ends on 33%.

I seem to be able to install the game on most computers now except one running windows 1909 but maybe the files can simply be copied from another machine where the installation was successful.