Welcome To Our New Forums

Site News And Announcements
Post Reply
User avatar
ganster
Site Admin
Posts: 217
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 04:52
Location: Earth

Welcome to the new site feel free to give us your feedback
keep the forums clean and respect all users - failing to do so can and will result in a ban

you as in the users is what makes the forums we would like to get any feedback on what you would like to see on this site
feel like theres sumthing missing on this site then request for it

if we decide that its a good idea to add stuff to the site we will but for now its pretty much default phpbb

so enjoy and have fun!
Last edited by ganster on 14 Aug 2013, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
kurutucu
Posts: 2
Joined: 25 Jun 2012, 22:25

Nice work. When coming KaOs Releases? :)
Last edited by kurutucu on 14 Aug 2013, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ganster
Site Admin
Posts: 217
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 04:52
Location: Earth

KaOs Releases will be added soon we still soring out other stuff maybe only new releases will be added in there
im not sure yet

the site did only just open last night so give us abit of time to sort stuff out

just be patient we will add stuff as and when we ready
Last edited by ganster on 14 Aug 2013, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
mdsunny87
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 Jul 2012, 14:21

awesome site .. keep it up and plz create a request zone :)
Last edited by mdsunny87 on 14 Aug 2013, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ganster
Site Admin
Posts: 217
Joined: 09 Jun 2012, 04:52
Location: Earth

request will prob not get added to this site any time soon
its hard enouth keeping up with new latest games without doing request aswell

this dont meen it will never get added to site just now its not a plan of ours
in future if we get sum nice members to join and help out we might think about doing it but for now its a no
Last edited by ganster on 14 Aug 2013, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
sibelenk
Posts: 3
Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 08:33

Awesome Forum...
Great job....
i'm waiting for KaOs Krew Latest Release....
Last edited by sibelenk on 14 Aug 2013, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
My RIG :
- Windows XP SP3 Student Edition
- Intel Dual-Core 1,8 Ghz
- RAM 1 Gb
- HDD 160 Gb
- ATI Radeon 4350 256 Mb
donkeymilk
Posts: 224
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

it would be nice to see some ye olde KAOS releases from years gone by.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 14 Aug 2013, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
bebek
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Jan 2014, 18:47

keep going KaOs :mrgreen:
cloudval
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Jun 2015, 05:31

How soon can you give us GTA V ? :lol: :mrgreen:
User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 2058
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

cloudval wrote: How soon can you give us GTA V ? :lol: :mrgreen:

Its not a game we were going to do, a 30gig rip is still far to big
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening
donkeymilk
Posts: 224
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

We need a magic tool that can make it smaller :)
donkeymilk
Posts: 224
Joined: 02 Oct 2012, 00:14

ganster wrote:request will prob not get added to this site any time soon
its hard enouth keeping up with new latest games without doing request aswell

this dont meen it will never get added to site just now its not a plan of ours
in future if we get sum nice members to join and help out we might think about doing it but for now its a no
I like some request sections as they sometimes show you a game you weren't aware of or maybe a game u forgot about as it took so long to release from when you first saw it.
It doesn't need to be seen as a pressure to release what ever is requested.
A lot of forums have similar sections and if it can't be done which is 99% of the time ,well there's always google :)
I know peeps here like Kaoskrew releases ,but if someone really wants a particular game so bad , they can always get it other ways.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 25 Jul 2015, 15:25, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
thirunarayan
Posts: 1024
Joined: 24 Dec 2014, 11:51

donkeymilk wrote:
ganster wrote:request will prob not get added to this site any time soon
its hard enouth keeping up with new latest games without doing request aswell

this dont meen it will never get added to site just now its not a plan of ours
in future if we get sum nice members to join and help out we might think about doing it but for now its a no
I like some request sections as they sometimes show you a game you weren't aware of or maybe a game u forgot about as it took so long to release from when you first saw it.
It doesn't need to be seen as a pressure to release what ever is requested.
A lot of forums have similar sections and if it can't be done which is 99% of the time ,well there's always google :)
I know peeps here like Kaoskrew releases ,but if someone really wants a particular game so bad , they can always get it other ways.
General chat for requesting game is better for now tho.
Last edited by thirunarayan on 25 Jul 2015, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
User avatar
karakurachow
Posts: 5
Joined: 10 Mar 2021, 23:02

Hey hey, the magic KaOs are back!
Post Reply