Down Time & Site Cut Backs :(

Site News And Announcements
KiNG

Down Time & Site Cut Backs :(

Post by KiNG » 23 Dec 2013, 00:20

many of you will have noticed our 3 day down time recently, this was due to us been unable to pull the cash together quick enough to make the server deadline.
unfortunatly due to costs in our own lives it has became increasely difficult to keep the site running the way we want it to. if you notice speed issues compared to before we were forced to downgrade to a slower server also people have noticed we have recently cut back on torrents and eventually stopped, this is simply because we could not afford the the multiple seedboxs we were using, since then we have cut back and cut back untill we had one seedbox remaining wich we finally had to give up along with the fast site servers. our tracker is also down wich was also run by one of those servers. so atm torrents are more or less out of the question unless somebody with a fast connection is willing to seed for us using a public tracker but even then the speeds would be nowere near what you were getting.

we sincerly apologise for the changes we have been forced into but personaly i have a family to support so im sure u understand they must come first, other kaos workers also have familys or are unemployed or in education like univercity, i would like to thank them all for still giving us there last to keep things going "major respect guys" it is impossible for us to keep things going without any public help, we are now running on "bare minimum" any more cutbacks there will be no more site, lets just hope we can cope now :/

and to those who think we get a fortune from adfly you couldnt be more wrong, we are a small site with a small ammount of traffic we get very few clicks, after a few months we end up with the equivalent of a couple of boxs of Cigarettes so the rest of the cost is paid by us.

on behalf of the krew i would like to thank users like but not limited to donkeymilk for adding game updates and other usefull sites. even with our small ammout of traffic we did notice a difference in clicks since people like him started helping out.

plz do not take this as some sort of notice of closure we will be around with or without the website regardless, we shall continue to fight to keep the site open and been the only direct source of kaos releases :P

if you would like to donate that would help alot, any spare change will do, other than that start or keep clicking those site adds or downloading from our hosts rather than torrent would also help.

sorry again guys n gals and keep well, and from KaOsKrew... have a merry xmas and a happy new year :)
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

anikalmamun

Re: Down Time & Site Cut Backs :(

Post by anikalmamun » 13 Jan 2014, 17:49

it would be a great fortune for me if i could joined in this sitution.but its really much more regretful to me that i am a student & i have no such way to donate.but from heart i just pray all of the problems will be removed...& this loving web site will serve people continusely even more smartly as it is...
all the best...Thanks to all dear sirs who still provides us everything continusely having their lots of facts & problems...salute to all of these loving gues... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :( :shock:
Last edited by anikalmamun on 13 Jan 2014, 17:50, edited 1 time in total.

KiNG

Re: Down Time & Site Cut Backs :(

Post by KiNG » 31 Dec 2014, 22:12

Its been awile now and even though we have had almost no help lol, we have recovered, after the new year the site may be getting a server upgrade, nothing is certain but just to updte u guys on what has been mentioned ;)
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening