Recent Install Error -14

Site News And Announcements
KiNG

games possibly effected

The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky the 3rd REPACK-KaOs *FIXED Torrent/Links Updated
Deus Ex Mankind Divided A Criminal Past REPACK-KaOs *FIXED Torrent/Links Updated
NBA Playgrounds REPACK-KaOs
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition v1 0 1 REPACK-KaOs *FIXED Torrent/Links Updated
The Surge REPACK-KaOs *FIXED Torrent/Links Updated
Prey 2017 REPACK-KaOs *FIXED Torrent/Links Updated
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Heavy Cargo Pack REPACK-KaOs

if you have not noticed this error you are one of the lucky ones, it seems to be rare but once it was brought to our attention it has since been corrected.
it seems to either cause an error "isdone arc header currupt -14" (or something very simmilar) or the installer will just sit there on 0% indefinitely.

the games from this list will hopefully be redone over time, some have already had updates released so they would have been redone eventually anyway.
this is just a warning if you are limited on bw and would rather not take the risk of the game not installing.
but as i said, so far it has only effected a small ammount of users.

We do apologise to those of you who had this error, and we uderstand that bw is precious to some of you.
Last edited by KiNG on 30 May 2017, 09:24, edited 10 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
TheMaster

Thanks KiNG ;)

Sweet new avatar, reminds me of KiNGpin for some reason hmmm :lol: Loved that game when it came out! 8-)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
KiNG

its actually an old one i thought i had lost. found it on an old backup cd wile i was digging around for something else lol
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
VengefulRat

Question. Would this mean we have to download the full games or will it come with maybe we fixed install.exe or we just download a certain zip file again or something on that line? Or is downloading the full game again the only way?
KiNG

unfortunately the eror is due to the actual archive so the only way is to redownload the game im afraid, i wasd looking into making a work around for the installer but i didnt get it working right and now i just do not have the time.
VengefulRat

Sucky but guess that's part of it. Well I'll start my downloads again when the new month comes around. Can't expect everything to always work well. Hiccups do happen. Other than that you guys do a fantastic job! Always my first choice.
KiNG

VengefulRat wrote:Sucky but guess that's part of it. Well I'll start my downloads again when the new month comes around. Can't expect everything to always work well. Hiccups do happen. Other than that you guys do a fantastic job! Always my first choice.
its a rotton error, works for most people but not others, they worked for myself and a member of staff, thats why it took so long to be reported and by the time we reolised there was a issue we had already compressed a few games using the same way :(
KiNG

2 smaller games left then we sorted for that stupid error :)