Suggest good games

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
aayush88

Hi all,

Please suggest me some good games that are available on KAOSKREW. I have already played Assassins.Creed.III, Inversion, DMC.Devil.May.Cry, Mars.War.Logs, Post.Apocalyptic.Mayhem, Sniper.Ghost.Warrior.2, Sniper.Elite.Nazi.Zombie and so on. Sorry cant mentioned them all.

Please suggest. Actually m running out of good games.
Last edited by aayush88 on 14 Aug 2013, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
atul

Y u no play skyrim.
Last edited by atul on 14 Aug 2013, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
aayush88

Is it good? Downloaded it once but didnt play for no reason..
KiNG

aayush88 wrote:Is it good? Downloaded it once but didnt play for no reason..
yeah I agree, its a good time to start playing it aswell as we just reuploaded it with all the patches and dlcs.
fallout 3 & fall out new vegas are good aswell and similar if you enjoy that sort of thing.
Last edited by KiNG on 14 Aug 2013, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
m1ch43l90

Skyrim is great but be careful as it will take a lot of your time :D
Here are some great game that made available here by the courtesy of our beloved KaOs Krew.
Far Cry 3 (open world FPS with tropical setting), Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (open world FPS with 80s setting + dragon that shoot laser out of it's eyes), Dead Island Riptide (FPS + RPG where you could decapitate zombie), Borderlands 2 (FPS + RPG with bazillion guns & unique character), Darksiders 2 (the bastard child of Zelda + God of War), Dishonored (Stealth FPS, it's been a while since I play a game that remind me to The Thief series in the term of gameplay), Fallout 3 & NV (Open world FPS + RPG set in apocalyptic wasteland, great games), Portal 2 (Puzzle FPS, One of the most innovative use of FPS genre), Sleeping Dogs (Open world action game, kinda like a hybrid between GTA & Batman Arkham City), The Saboteur (open world action game set in WW2 France), Tomb Raider (a reboot that TR franchise needed), Torchlight 2 (great action RPG game, the true successor to Diablo 2's spirit IMHO) & Brütal Legend (open world action + RTS game set in world inspired by the cover of Heavy Metal album, recommended to play if you are a fan of Heavy Metal or Jack Black)
Last edited by m1ch43l90 on 14 Aug 2013, 15:12, edited 2 times in total.
OS = Windows 8 Pro x64
CPU = i7 3612QM
GPU = Nvidia 640M
RAM = 4 GB DDR3 PC 12800
aayush88

Thanks KING and especially m1ch43l90 for taking time in typing all that . You just made me busy for at least coming 2 months. Great. I have always preferred KAOS than others and will continue to do so and will be more than happy to help them as soon as I can.
I will start with TOM RAIDER.
Thanks again.!!
C u arnd
soberguy

The Witcher 2 Enhanced edition KAOS reapck best RPG I have ever played.
Last edited by soberguy on 14 Aug 2013, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
aayush88

Will download that after Tom Rdr. Hope its better than Mars war logs.

Thanks
atul

m1ch43l90 wrote:Skyrim is great but be careful as it will take a lot of your time :D
Here are some great game that made available here by the courtesy of our beloved KaOs Krew.
Far Cry 3 (open world FPS with tropical setting), Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (open world FPS with 80s setting + dragon that shoot laser out of it's eyes), Dead Island Riptide (FPS + RPG where you could decapitate zombie), Borderlands 2 (FPS + RPG with bazillion guns & unique character), Darksiders 2 (the bastard child of Zelda + God of War), Dishonored (Stealth FPS, it's been a while since I play a game that remind me to The Thief series in the term of gameplay), Fallout 3 & NV (Open world FPS + RPG set in apocalyptic wasteland, great games), Portal 2 (Puzzle FPS, One of the most innovative use of FPS genre), Sleeping Dogs (Open world action game, kinda like a hybrid between GTA & Batman Arkham City), The Saboteur (open world action game set in WW2 France), Tomb Raider (a reboot that TR franchise needed), Torchlight 2 (great action RPG game, the true successor to Diablo 2's spirit IMHO) & Brütal Legend (open world action + RTS game set in world inspired by the cover of Heavy Metal album, recommended to play if you are a fan of Heavy Metal or Jack Black)
you say skyrim will take time . :lol: :lol:
i have been playin this game for more than a year ,have all the DLCs yet released and will soon download some mods soon.
Last edited by atul on 14 Aug 2013, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
xodus

please if u can repack HEART OF SWARM
Last edited by xodus on 14 Aug 2013, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
donkeymilk

Saboteur,great game.open world, running about ,driving,shooting nazis,stealth,watching half-naked ladies dancing/singing!
blowing things up,badaboom!
get the small and one and only patch for it.
Theres an PATCH/fix for AMD graphics cards,can't remember exactly.
Last edited by donkeymilk on 14 Sep 2013, 01:25, edited 3 times in total.