Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
13conrad13

Both games has just been cracked. Thanks
macbookair2013

currently mad max needs a working crack, crashes after you have some water,
metal gear is working

both need timezone to be in beijing time to work
TheMaster

You guys should realise that anyone doing quality rips like KaOs usually waits until a proper stable SCENE crack comes out. This way a great quality rip is usually guaranteed and I assume that's why you're here in the KaOs forums ;) So yeah, just wait like the rest of us till PROPER Scene cracks appear and the team here puts out yet more high quality product. Of course you can always rush in and grab your pre-scene chinese or russian cracked "repacks" and such just so you can (hopefully) play the game as soon as it appears on your favorite torrent site but good luck with that 'cos it's a lucky dip!
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
ProHackerz09

MGS5 is cracked and there's 2 version released by 3DM, V1 (for Windows 7) & V2 (for Windows 8 and above). Now I'm using V2 and haven't found any problem but it also depends on the user & system they're using.
Coded23

ProHackerz09 wrote:Now I'm using V2 and haven't found any problem but it also depends on the user & system they're using.
Yep ! You are right.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
macbookair2013

i couldnt do the prologue with the crack, and i couldnt do misson 25, i had to download a completed game file and carry on from there.
Armageddon

its there MAD MAX cracked yet that works all the way through with no issues yet. I would like this one also too if you guys could for PC
KiNG

there's no scene crack for the games as of yet, the p2p ones suffer from multiple issues.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)