Need a part of the rip of cod mw2 kaOs

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
ziri16

hello!!
I need a the part 01 of the COD Modern Warfare 2 KaOs full rip! i've lost this part and i have all others (20 of 21 parts) ! i wanna reinstall this game in my computer but i can't with out this part!!
i've searched for this rip in all places! i've found it in thepiratbay but ther is no clients for download! plz can i get this rip in this site or any one can post it in the released game of KaOs !!
thnk you for all requests !!
KiNG

i do not think i still have that release. but i was planning on redoing them all at some point. i think i got as far as waw, i will have to double check but if i redid that one i will get it posted as soon as i can. it was just another project i never had the time to finish, currently fixing stuff on site and trying to find time to work on my personal stuff... not enough time in a day lol
Last edited by KiNG on 17 Jul 2016, 19:50, edited 2 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
ziri16

i have 20 parts from this rip, i can upload those if they can help ! thnk for responding KiNG :)
KiNG

we would require all the parts im afraid, im almost done with the new version so i will post it when my bw is free.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
ziri16

i don't have all parts, sorry! thank you, brilliante work!
have a good day!!