Denuvo is no more Denuvo

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
ssingha123

I heard some bulgarian crackers cracked the Denuvo games such as Rise of Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3, Doom blah blah blah. Piracy not ending too soon yet :v
KiNG

ssingha123 wrote:I heard some bulgarian crackers cracked the Denuvo games such as Rise of Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3, Doom blah blah blah. Piracy not ending too soon yet :v
yeah its more of a bypass rather than cracked, you still need to be logged into steam, its a massive step forward though.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
TheMaster

As KiNG said Denuvo is definitely NOT CRACKED! Go read info elsewhere (Reddit, etc) - it is mainly just a bypass in Steam & Denuvo itself is NOT removed/overwritten/cracked or touched in any way so saying "Denuvo is no more" is completely wrong at this stage. If you want to play those bypassed games you have to do so through Steam so personally I say f**k that (just my personal opinion). Anyway the latest Doom really just looks boring as all s*it anyway tbh - cutting edge graphics alone don't turn a simple, repetitive game mechanic into a "great" gaming experience and I for one have ansolutely no desire to put myself through hours of that (give me the old pre-Doom 3 games any day!!!).

It will be very interesting to see what transpires around this though as Denuvo is the current shiny industry weapon for protecting games but every gamer (with common sense) hates it. One of the huge problems with this kind of overbearing protection is that it starts to lockdown PC gaming into more of a tightly controlled console-style experience for users and that strikes right at the utmost core of what most PC gamers hold dear! I'm gonna grab some popcorn, sit back & watch with interest where this all goes! Yeehaw! 8-)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
13conrad13

The bypass isnt working anymore, but who cares, cpy released a full working crack for rise of the tomb raider
Last edited by 13conrad13 on 08 Aug 2016, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
KiNG

yeah will have to do for now lol
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Coded23

Rise of tomb raider is cracked by cpy.
You will not be punished for your anger, You will be punished by your anger.
-Buddha
TheMaster

EDIt: Well not really an edit but as of my last post we still only had a bypass, not a full crack so it stands lol! But anyway, it does appear that progress has been made so thumbs up to CPY! Watching with interest as this is somewhat of a Battle Royale! :twisted:

Keep up with discussions on Reddit here (worth the visit for the laughs alone!) 8-) - https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/
Last edited by TheMaster on 09 Aug 2016, 08:01, edited 1 time in total.
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
ssingha123

Denuvo still not out of the war. Those bypasses gave me a pain in the ass :v The success rate is almost half.
stef88

Guys in augoust before some months i have the chance to play the total war warhammer cracked..then i just dont make the instailation
and i just let it...then the days pass and now its not working anymore -.- anyway i wahnna ask you guys to lemme know with PM or something if something new crack coming up of TWWH
and 1 request?? its possible to get CS counter strike GO global? ty with all my respect to this site :)