A small suggestion regarding direct links

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
ssingha123

Ive been using kaos repacks since last year. The repacks were very much good. Especially because the direct links are almost active anytime.
But the recently uploaded games of kaoskrew doesnt have any option to download from Solidfiles. Solidfiles links lasts the most after Mega. Tusfiles lasts the shortest. Even a game in the site that is uploaded less than a month ago is not available now at tusfiles. So my small suggestion is to upload the game in solidfiles instead of tusfiles. Links uploaded last year on solidfiles are still working great. So what is your thought, King? Dont you think replacing Tusfiles with Solidfiles is a good idea? :-\
Last edited by ssingha123 on 09 Aug 2016, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.
KiNG

solidfiles has a size limit of 500meg, atleast thats what it says on there site, i have uploaded smaller files just for them to fail saying they are to big.
yes i like the host but the small, limited and confusing file size makes it difficult to use and alot of the new games would end up with 20 or 30 parts using there 400 to 500meg limit.
i might consider using it for smaller games if they would sort it out so 500meg was actually there limit.
Last edited by KiNG on 09 Aug 2016, 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
ssingha123

Hmm. You can use it for smaller repacks. Because all the links of games that were uploaded less than a month are now down in tusfiles. Solidfiles was really great. I was surprised to see that almost all the games uploaded in 2015 are still working fine whereas other mirrors such as Uptobox, Filedropper, Uploadable are down :-O
KiNG

tried adding the last game to solid with them been 300mb parts, for some reason the links failed. so cant use it anyway im afraid.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
ssingha123

May god fix this :v
TheMaster

"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!