Kids Will Be Kids

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
TheMaster

You thought the odd immature troll telling someone to "fuck off" here was drama? You thought some pencil-necked idiot giving away his prime pickup artist lines like "Hey baby, I'm a programmer & I've been playing video games for 10 years!" was drama?! Well think again!!! :o

If you want to see a flood of man-children fully flexing their nerdy concave chests from the safety of their mommy's basements then may I suggest you check this out. You may want to stand at a distance while you watch though - the combined smell of a horde of these dweeby cheeto-gobbling, mountain dew guzzling sweaty little turds all piling on the bandwagon here might be a little overwhelming! :lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/com ... ma_thread/
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
KiNG

yeah i often go through fgs comments for a laugh, get some seriously brain dead people on there.
alot of our releases can hit 100% cpu wile installing depending on what tools were required, if your gpu hits 100% when your installing a game then maybe i would start to look into it. some people have no sence, personally im probably to laid back or simply not interested enough to post stuff about people, but in fgs defence im suprized something like this hasnt happened before now due to the ammount of abuse posted on the site, nobody should have to put up with that when your basicaly doing a non profit job and helping people.
and if you have 0 understanding of your system and pirated software you simply shouldnt be downloading it rather then blaming the person who helped you get it quickly and for free.
it does seem to have all been totally blown out of proportion. just my thoughts lol
Last edited by KiNG on 15 Aug 2017, 12:24, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
TheMaster

Exactly what I thought! FitGirl's got a pretty acerbic way of responding sometimes but it's totally justified given the sheer number of halfwits spluttering out undecipherable or just abusive garbage in the comments there. I've often chuckled at FitGirl's snappy one-line retorts to some retard who didn't read any of her notes or was demanding something totally unreasonable lol! But we all know what that's like right? ;) Wherever there's free stuff being given out at a popular site (by largely unthanked people who work bloody hard behind the scenes to provide it) you'll always find a huge number of disgustingly entitled untermensch & pathetic self-proclaimed experts with massively inflated egos (ie. nobodies) sniffing around leeching like crazy &/or critiquing your every move & trying to tell you they know a better way of doing something - usually something you've been doing for way longer than they've been alive lol! Luckily then that "most" of the regulars who hang out here are pretty decent & appreciative people 8-)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
KiNG

yeah our sites not crazy popular but most of our users are respectable and pollite, im not even sure i have ever resorted to using a ban, and think i have only ever given one warning lol, that maybe with us been around alot of years so possibly the majority of our users are abit older.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)