KaOs Classic RTS PACK

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
Diego0920

Try this for Dark Reign 2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kkrkj ... fC2UdZxW88
Password is 1234

Turns out they like using _inmm.dll for problematic games sometimes. Courtesy from a japanese guy that really loves PC-98 games.
If _inmmserv.exe doesn't execute, try running it on XP3 SP3 compat mode and run as admin.
KiNG

nice one, will get it checked over shortly m8
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
KiNG

tried that patch m8, it doesnt seem to do anything when i click nmmserv.exe nomatter what settings i use.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
Diego0920

It's supposed to open automatically when you open the game. Sometimes it refuses to launch by itself if compatibility is not enabled.
Should be unpacked to the main game folder.

Look in the Task Manager if it's still laying around. It likes to eat CPU when it's doing nothing.
KiNG

i see it as a task but the game music still doesnt pley, i was thinking of adding a mountable disc for the music as i noticed the game played a music disc i had left in previously. plays it way to loud though so will have to reduce the volume of the tracks.
Diego0920

Try installing K-Lite Codec Pack Basic. If music works correctly, the volume sliders on the menu also should.
CloakedThief

The Rise of Legends download seems to be down.
KiNG

updated links for Rise of Legends
samanth

Heya guys,

I've downloaded the Age.Of.Empires.II.HD.(1999).REPACK-KaOs [747MB] (nfo is dead btw) twice but I keep getting "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". Tried both winrar and 7zip but doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
KiNG

samanth wrote: 25 Apr 2020, 03:27 Heya guys,

I've downloaded the Age.Of.Empires.II.HD.(1999).REPACK-KaOs [747MB] (nfo is dead btw) twice but I keep getting "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". Tried both winrar and 7zip but doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
ahh the nfo actually says to use the latest version of winrar to extract the archive, sorry about that.
we also had a single report that there was a small issue with the game what i have not noticed myself and no reports since, plz pop back if u notice anything, would be apreciated.
jevcleem

Hello. The repack of the LOTR battle for middle earth the anthology seems to be removed. Can this be re-added?
Thanks!
KiNG

jevcleem wrote: 01 May 2020, 23:16 Hello. The repack of the LOTR battle for middle earth the anthology seems to be removed. Can this be re-added?
Thanks!
it got removed because it was buggy, havnt had a chance to take another shot at it yet.
Diego0920

KiNG wrote: 01 May 2020, 23:40 it got removed because it was buggy, havnt had a chance to take another shot at it yet.
I played the first one for a few hours and it was ok
jevcleem

KiNG wrote: 01 May 2020, 23:40
jevcleem wrote: 01 May 2020, 23:16 Hello. The repack of the LOTR battle for middle earth the anthology seems to be removed. Can this be re-added?
Thanks!
it got removed because it was buggy, havnt had a chance to take another shot at it yet.
ok thanks for the quick response
It's not too difficult finding and installing the first two but I can't get the witch king expansion to install due to what i think is the second one not properly adding stuff to the registry.. guess i'll play the second one and check up in a few months :)
Raennik

It appears MegaUp nuked most of their links here. It says "for inactivity", but I find that hard to believe some of those later ones weren't added that long ago. Ah well. Fantastic collection! I've loved this thread so much, and really appreciate all the effort you put into curating such a fine collection! <3 Almost all of my favorite RTS games are here, and I'm really struggling to think of good ones that didn't make your list. :lol: If I think of (and especially, can source) any, I'll drop a message.
KiNG

Raennik wrote: 12 May 2020, 08:38 It appears MegaUp nuked most of their links here. It says "for inactivity", but I find that hard to believe some of those later ones weren't added that long ago. Ah well. Fantastic collection! I've loved this thread so much, and really appreciate all the effort you put into curating such a fine collection! <3 Almost all of my favorite RTS games are here, and I'm really struggling to think of good ones that didn't make your list. :lol: If I think of (and especially, can source) any, I'll drop a message.

please do :)
Karamazov82

Hello. During the quarantine I have been scavenging the website myabandonware.com and I've got hold of a shitload of forgotten RTS treasures, I will post some of them in case you are interested in repacking any. All the .iso files are there; also cracks, patches, manuals and install/run guides (also in the comment sections and links to pcgamingwiki), for many of them

A-M-E-R-I-C-A + Expansion (2001)
Atrox (2001)
Battle Commander: Return of Waroid (1999)
Counter Action (1997)
Counter Blow (1997)
Dark Colony (1997)
Dark Colony: The Council Wars (1998)
Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3 (1998)
Enemy Nations (1996)
Gender Wars (1996)
Jeff Wayne's The War of the Worlds (1998)
Mayday: Conflict Earth (1998)
Metal Knight: Mission - Terminate Resistance (1999)
Outlive (2001)
Rising Lands (1997)
The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring (2003)
Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon (2001)
Tribal Rage (1998)
Vlad Tepes Dracula (Dracula: Reign of Terror) (1997)
War Diary (1996)
Real War (2001)
Real War: Rogue States (2002)
KiNG

ty i will take a look, some in the list i have by passed already due to been dos based. others proved difficult to get running.
however i see some i have not yet tried and may make a good edition :)
KiNG

redone Age.Of.Empires.II.HD.(1999).REPACK-KaOs

cant remember the reason why, its been sitting on me pc for so long.
KiNG

got all these ones,i reuploaded that one yesterday.
KiNG

updated Supreme Commander to the gold edition so it now includes campaigns from the original and expansion.

Supreme.Commander.Gold.Edition.(2007).REPACK-KaOs [3.21GB]

quite abit larger due to mostly been campaign movies from the missing missions taking up the space and they also pre encoded the audio this time so we left it alone.

decided to try google drive as i had never tried it, its a right clart on and you only get 15gig so i am unsure how often it will get used.
KiNG

updated kingdom wars 2 to Kingdom.Wars.2.Definitive.Edition.Survival.v1.10.(2016).REPACK-KaOs
to include the survival dlc and update.
Mormon

Might any of you have a working link to C&C generals?
KiNG

Mormon wrote: 09 Jun 2020, 23:31 Might any of you have a working link to C&C generals?
i will reupload it for you soon m8.
i am going to be fixing all the links on this page at least, need all these ones working for testing so people can let me know if they run into any issues.
the plan is to make a full pack/torrent out of em when the pack is finished.
Mormon

KiNG wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 13:34
Mormon wrote: 09 Jun 2020, 23:31 Might any of you have a working link to C&C generals?
i will reupload it for you soon m8.
i am going to be fixing all the links on this page at least, need all these ones working for testing so people can let me know if they run into any issues.
the plan is to make a full pack/torrent out of em when the pack is finished.
This is much appreciated since i have been looking for days for a proper download
KiNG

c&c links updated.
Mormon

KiNG wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 00:34 c&c links updated.
It stops at the third .bin when decompressing and gives an Unarc.dll/ISDone.dll error code -11
Mormon

Mormon wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 01:53
KiNG wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 00:34 c&c links updated.
It stops at the third .bin when decompressing and gives an Unarc.dll/ISDone.dll error code -11
Tried testing it on a second pc and it works fine.
Thank you for uploading it :D
KiNG

ok theres all the links fixed in this section :)
KiNG

added Real.War.Rogue.States.(2002).REPACK-KaOs