I will paste new games requests every month
TheMaster

RaviGamer wrote: 21 Aug 2020, 06:50 Please add the following games:

Sniper Elite Series
Call OF Duty MW Series
Hitman Series
Mafia Series
WWE 2K Series
Yep sure! The huge team of KaOs Repackers has been informed of your extensive requests & will get straight to work just for you! We've told them that they are to have no smoko breaks until every single game in every single series is finished ASAP! They should have ALL of them done by first thing tomorrow! :roll: :lol:
RaviGamer wrote: 21 Aug 2020, 06:50I will paste new games requests every month
Why not make it daily? I mean, the huge team of repackers here really loves a challenge & quite honestly they've really got nothing better to do anyway! :roll: :lol:

Seriously though, people normally just occasionally request one or 2 games here that they've had trouble finding or want a special repack of. You know, like that favourite game you played years ago & want to play again & would like a repack version to archive? Requesting multiple AAA series each with multiple games is kind of pushing it a bit especially when all of these are popular series with multiple up-to-date repacks by other well-known repackers already floating around out there right now AND are still fairly well seeded on bittorrent. For example, Fitgirl has right up-to-date versions of nearly all of those ones you've just listed with dozens of seeds/peers so you should be able to get them fairly quickly. Just go search on https://1337x.to. I thinks it's much better now that KiNG's doing many games that Fitgirl doesn't do as it's providing some much needed variety across the board so if you want those popular AAA titles go check her out & you'll get them right away because they're already out there rather than piling up your unnecessary massive loads of double-ups here ;)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
RaviGamer

I am talking only of the games which are not repacked. All the above game series[FG may have done some part of it but not the whole] I mentioned have not been repacked by FG
TheMaster

Regardless, do you actually get what I'm saying here though?

TheMaster wrote: 21 Aug 2020, 11:00Seriously though, people normally just occasionally request one or 2 games here that they've had trouble finding or want a special repack of. You know, like that favourite game you played years ago & want to play again & would like a repack version to archive? Requesting multiple AAA series each with multiple games is kind of pushing it a bit...
This is really the main thrust of my reply (and I'm trying to be as polite as I can!)! 8-) Clue 1: That "huge team of KaOs Repackers" I referred doesn't actually exist hence the rolleyes & LOL! Clue 2: There's a very good reason why repackers like Fitgirl don't take ANY requests! ;)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
KiNG

sniper elite is possible
call of duty mw is possible and is a pack iv wanted to do for years
cant stand hitman so its pointless doing as i would be unwilling to test the game.
mafia could go either way
cant stand wwe

as master was saying there is a huge list of stuff and games i need to get through so i would not hold your breath at least until i get back to a manageable workload. we actually lost almost all of our previous work in a hdd failure (second one) so i have alot to catch up on.

ganster was also considering coming out of retirement to repack games, so fingers crossed for that lol
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
TheMaster

KiNG wrote: 23 Aug 2020, 09:30ganster was also considering coming out of retirement to repack games, so fingers crossed for that lol
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
RaviGamer

Next month I will post new game requests again it's up to you i am not forcing anyone to do the games. I just want the game to be much smaller as I heard you guys shrink the game a lot from my friend you used to have a better compression ratio that's why I am asking if I had a good bandwidth internet I would have directly get the games from the original release ISO
RaviGamer

TheMaster wrote: 22 Aug 2020, 10:22 This is really the main thrust of my reply (and I'm trying to be as polite as I can!)! 8-) Clue 1: That "huge team of KaOs Repackers" I referred doesn't actually exist hence the roll eyes & LOL! Clue 2: There's a very good reason why repackers like Fitgirl don't take ANY requests! ;)
I know the team is not very big I can see from weeks that only King is posting releases
KiNG

yeah im a lone warrior atm, the main active team consists of a moderator and a repacker lol, not sure whats going on with the admin atm he doesnt seem to be around much lately. and the other guys simply vanished.
since the site is for games there's a bit much to do just for 1 repacker especially since we lost all our previous work from when we had a larger team.
however myself and master-mod are trying our best :)

and yes my fingers are still crossed for the return of ganster, he was a infamous data manipulator in his time.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
TheMaster

And there you have it straight from the horse's mouth which is more than you'd get in some places! ;) The main reason I help out around here is that these guys have been around as long as I have (yep, I'm an old bastard too lol!) and you won't find a mellower, more friendly or more generous team of competent old-school dudes anywhere on the planet! I started playing some of their rips many years ago & it's really cool to still see the best repacks out there with the KaOs name attached to them. It's the least I can do all these years later to lend a hand by doing their housework & a few odd-jobs for them! :lol:

Anyway, with regard to requests & other things we'll hopefully be able to provide some clearer updated forum guidelines soon for new members as well as old so there'll be no confusion going forward as to what you can & can't post/request here. As always the most important thing is getting new quality repacked games out to those who need them & for that to happen efficiently there has to be realistic & reasonable expectations out there from the end users. As ganster posted on the homepage, the website is currently a Work In Progress and "more things will get sorted overtime...". Atm I'd say just sit back & enjoy the ride because KiNG's on absolute fire right now with the work he's churning out!!! He must've started taking some new multi-vitamins or something! 8-)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon