City Interactive Repack Reupload

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
Onylight

Hi, I just saw that kaos was the repacker for the city interactive repack that I found on 1337x but unfortunately Ive been too late since there are no seeders now, is it possible if this game can be re-upped? I appreciate how kaos even added fixes to make the games playable, I do hope I can play them. Thanks guys.
KiNG

funny you should mention this, unfortunately our archive backups failed so we lost almost all of our old work, as you can tell by the site we started from scratch sometime last year. however i had already made plans to redo this pack because our mod (theMaster) who is mia atm, reolised a couple of games were missing and a couple were not made by ci only published by them to other countrys. anyways i started sometime last year re-collecting these little gems and i have most of them, its took quite sometime as i had themasters help previously. more recently i had actually put the project on the back burner in favour of newer or more popular games but since i know theres at least one person waiting for it i suppose i could dig it all out and get it finished if your willing to wait that is. might take me a number of days as you said i have to fix some of the older ones and remove cd checks for the ones what dont have cracks available, theres also alot of compression time involved lol.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Onylight

Damn, I have not heard about the crash I just recently came into knowledge about you guys in a subreddit. Im sorry it happened man.

And, sure take all the time you need to repack it again its all understandable. Thank you for heeding my request though I didnt expect it can still be unearthed lol. And if I may just share why I got interested in this apparently low budget crappy games is due to a youtube channel Gmanlives whom I previously watched a video of him reviewing all the CI fps games. I was pretty surprised theres an actual repack of what I was exactly looking for, thats dope kaos. Thanks again doe appreciate what yall doin.
KiNG

think i will just post em here as i do em, rather than you waiting for the whole pack at once, that way they can be tested to before making a public torrent at the end.
will have the first 3 added later today or tomorrow morning.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
Onylight

that'd be alright too
KiNG

just uploading now, running abit late haha
KiNG

Code.of.Honor.1.2.3.Pack.REPACK-KaOs

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... MW-zZvPZwx
Onylight

Nice! Though im gonna take a little while to provide feedback since I still have a bit of work to do irl, would that be fine?
KiNG

Onylight wrote: 01 Feb 2021, 02:30 Nice! Though im gonna take a little while to provide feedback since I still have a bit of work to do irl, would that be fine?
take your time m8, no worries