Repack Request

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
danny196

Would the admin pls look to make loseless repack of this games:
1. Jade Empire Special Edition
2. America Mcgee's Grimm(Season 1 to 3 complete)
3. Consortium 2019 Re-balance
4. Painkiller Supernatural(game info- http://pkrc.ru/forum/21-333-1)(game link- https://yadi.sk/d/FCiLPeyW3Yh2bV)(DLC- https://yadi.sk/d/D06Z_hQA3Yh2dA)
5. XIII(The OG one, definitely not the remake)
Onylight

I just played XIII classic 2 days ago, get it on the pirate gog site
KiNG

number 3 is done already viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5376
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
danny196

Thank you, waiting for more.....
KiNG

might be waiting awile im behind on everything, not even sure were all the requests came from i never previously did them, i did a couple for guys who are always active on site and who i have got to know slightly but thats it lol

edit:

ahh i stupidly added "user request" to the nfo of the couple i did do *whoops
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
danny196

Ahh...its alright...i'll wait...
KiNG

i will take a look at that painkiller one for sure, never heard of it
danny196

ohhh yes, painkiller supernatural is an heavily modified version of the painkiller games. It contains two campaigns-
a)Painkiller, which includes 30 levels: 24 from the original game and 6 from the Battle out of Hell add-on;
b)Supernatural, which includes maps from the games Painkiller: Overdose,Painkiller: Resurrection,Painkiller: Recurring Evil, and maps created by fans of the game, with completely re-created gameplay, as close as possible (according to the author, of course:)) to the style of the original, which, in fact, is the main idea of ​​the modification

It heavily improves on the later less critically received painkiller expansions and combines all with one huge game.
KiNG

Painkiller.Supernatural.v2.0.Plus.DLC.REPACK-KaOs

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... l03cV_0syj
danny196

KING.....thank you so much.....though if you don't mind me asking could there be a loseless audio option too....not that necessary...just asking......
KiNG

high bitrate opus was used for the encoding so it wouldnt make any noticable difference, would just make the download bigger.

it still confuses me to this day all this demand for lossless, if your ears or eyes cant tell the difference from the original what difference does it make.
its like a 50meg flac and a 20meg 320kbs mp3, even though you would have to be a robot to tell the difference if you listerned to em both people still
go for the flac even though it takes 2x longer to get.

actualky it reminds me of a test fitgirl did a number of years back now, there was a lossless flac and a 128kbs opus
and she said to listern to both and pick which sounded the best . the poll showed that almost everybody said the flac sounded better,
after the results were posted she admited she had sneakly swapped the files, so either people didnt listern to em both or they couldnt tell the difference and simply voted for flac with it been lossless. was a hell of an idea to proove a point lol
danny196

yea...its just a stereotype i see...people just don't get the idea...but pls don't get the wrong impression of this....i am totally thankful for the repack buddy....so thank you again above all....
KiNG

danny196 wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 16:35 yea...its just a stereotype i see...people just don't get the idea...but pls don't get the wrong impression of this....i am totally thankful for the repack buddy....so thank you again above all....
its totally fine, just trying to pass on my own thoughts and experience ;)
not a bad game, i played it for a good couple of hours, brought back memories haha
danny196

yea....this one's really good....
KiNG

i find videos are abit different and harder to get close to visually the same, bk2/bik for example you take 20% from the original size and it looks a mess and easly noticable, a way round it is to resize the movies what makes i look more blury rather than full of artifacts but the tools are limited and theres no real practical way to add sharpness back.
but thats what u have to deal with if you dont wank to pay for the bk2 sdk. so the bink movies i tend to leave alone apart from removing foreign audio tracks if any.
movies in mp4/webm are alot easier to get visualy pleasing because you have alot more control over the settings, its often possible to have them look almost identical at half the size. alot of games produce there cutscenes with the games engine nowadays so its not often theres enough movies worth touching.
danny196

wow.....thanks for the info....it was good to know...yes...today's cutscene are mostly done by in-engine....
Acespades

How many painkiller games are there?
danny196

all of them, the black edition with the expansions but voraciously improved....
danny196

uhhh....i was talking about this one....supernatural 2.0....its all in one
Acespades

danny196 wrote: 06 Feb 2021, 14:25 uhhh....i was talking about this one....supernatural 2.0....its all in one
Afaik it's a mod.
Acespades

KiNG wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 03:17 Painkiller.Supernatural.v2.0.Plus.DLC.REPACK-KaOs

Does this repack has rebuilt audio and video stuff? Or is it lossless? Also, I couldn't find much info on this. Looks like it's a fan-made game
KiNG

Acespades wrote: 07 Feb 2021, 19:13
KiNG wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 03:17 Painkiller.Supernatural.v2.0.Plus.DLC.REPACK-KaOs

Does this repack has rebuilt audio and video stuff? Or is it lossless? Also, I couldn't find much info on this. Looks like it's a fan-made game
as far as i know its a mod, it has opus encoded audio, movies are untouched.
Acespades

KiNG wrote: 07 Feb 2021, 19:51
Acespades wrote: 07 Feb 2021, 19:13

as far as i know its a mod, it has opus encoded audio, movies are untouched.
Downloading
KiNG

i should probably move it to the main page rather than a link hidden away lol
danny196

yea...absolutely...i mean i was at first a bit surprised as the repack is done but its not done in the main page but here.....
KiNG

danny196 wrote: 09 Feb 2021, 14:43 yea...absolutely...i mean i was at first a bit surprised as the repack is done but its not done in the main page but here.....
i was busy at the time, think i went out or something, so just poped it here quicky so you could get it. then i just forgot to move it lol
JustMattyT

Version 1.13.2 (ALL DLCs) Please?
Simfunny7

I Would like if you could find The Darkness II a PC game from 2. 7. 2012. Ty.
KiNG

Simfunny7 wrote: 01 Feb 2022, 20:26 I Would like if you could find The Darkness II a PC game from 2. 7. 2012. Ty.
never played it, looks good, will get it up within the next day or 2, just finishing off some other tasks.
KiNG

Shiroxige wrote: 11 Mar 2022, 18:06 can anyone re upload age of empires rome/gold edition? the link shows a bad gateway :(
thats a tiny game, i will redo and upload it either tonight or tomorrow for you.