Assassins.Creed.Pirates.v1.2.1-(Android)

Your Source For Android Releases
ganster
Site Admin

Download Direct Links

maxmirror part 01
maxmirror part 02
maxmirror part 03
maxmirror part 04

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section.

Contains 2 Apk, Standard & Modded For Unlimited Money

Copy The Included Folder To 'sdcard/Android/obb' Then Install .apk File Of Your Choice

Tested On Galaxy S4
Last edited by KiNG on 20 Mar 2014, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
evanescentotaku

thx bro
evanescentotaku

I was really exicited after hearing about kaos taking android games seriously while no other repackers give a damn.
kaos is the fastest repackers when it comes to pc games i wan't it to be the same in android also.
i ain't saying that you guys should post every new games that are out but just add a single game once a week or so
plz there are really amazing games coming out daily for android. you guys have taken a huge step forward in android gaming and i want you to
provide enough content in android section also not just 6-7 games floting around in homescreen
KiNG

evanescentotaku wrote:I was really exicited after hearing about kaos taking android games seriously while no other repackers give a damn.
kaos is the fastest repackers when it comes to pc games i wan't it to be the same in android also.
i ain't saying that you guys should post every new games that are out but just add a single game once a week or so
plz there are really amazing games coming out daily for android. you guys have taken a huge step forward in android gaming and i want you to
provide enough content in android section also not just 6-7 games floting around in homescreen
we will get round to it, were just busy with other things atm, and the android section is not really top of our list as nobody really downloads them.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)