PAYDAY 2

Troubleshoot For Games
tonyehab525

hello there, i downloaded this game the kaos version from another website and it was all in 1 rar..but thats not the point after i installed the game the updates and every thing went fine but when i opened the game most of the stuff were blank white anyhelp? do i need to download this version or they both are the same please help...thank u
8-D AND THE BOSS IS HERE 8-D
tonyehab525

can anyone help :?:
8-D AND THE BOSS IS HERE 8-D
Walthor

No.1 - Do not download from other sites unless you can confirm that it is a KK-release.

No.2 - KK-releases are repacks and have nothing to do with any graphical or other stability
issues that your system or the original release may have. If the original game release has
any problems, then so will the repack version.

No.3 - If you lock around on the steamcommunity.com you will see that some other people
also have this "white menu" issue, and basically the advice given is to check if your system
fulfill the minimum requirements. And just generally mess about with your graphics settings.
For example, turning Vsync on/off in the "Nvidia Control Panel" or in "AMD Catalyst".

No.4 - Be careful when tweaking your GPU settings so you don't make it worse than it is.

Good luck, and sorry if this info was useless for your specific problem.