South Park: The Stick of Truth crashes

Troubleshoot For Games
141Project

when im launch this game, its suddenly crashes after the copyright logo.... i've been re-installing this game for 3 times and the problem are still same...is there any missing files or something?
KiNG

141Project wrote:when im launch this game, its suddenly crashes after the copyright logo.... i've been re-installing this game for 3 times and the problem are still same...is there any missing files or something?
your the first person to not have the game even start.

most common issues are:

your antivirus software deleted something it shouldnt have wile installing.
or you run out of temp space wile installing.

which strangly enough is in our .nfo file
Last edited by KiNG on 19 Apr 2014, 11:34, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
141Project

i'm checked both of my anti-virus and none of them are deleting this files, i'm also clearing my temp space, and why when i'm opening global folder inside the data folder is empty?
KiNG

141Project wrote:i'm checked both of my anti-virus and none of them are deleting this files, i'm also clearing my temp space, and why when i'm opening global folder inside the data folder is empty?
the installer is not extracting everything because your running out of temp space.

how much free space do you have on the drive? most games need maybe 30gig ish, not including the install files
Last edited by KiNG on 19 Apr 2014, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)