Hello Guys Help me..

Just Say Hello To Us All
Renzie

I know guys this is off the topic but i could use some help..
so here it is..thank u guys i wish u can help me!! :D

VIRTUAL PET: A C++ Game Application

Write a program that would simulate a VIRTUAL PET program. It is a menu-driven program
that is fully operated using C++ functions. Here are some options provided on the VIRTUAL
PET program, 1 – Buy Food 2 – Go to Sleep, 3- Play a Game, 4 – Self-destruct my PET, 5 – Play
a GUESS game, 5 – About Virtual Pet. Any Other key presses will exit the user from the
program.
Option 1: BUY FOOD( ),here the user moved to another menu-driven screen that allows
him/her to choose which Food to buy for his/her per. There’ll should be 5 choices to choose from
but only CHOICE 1 is enabled at the first time the user used this game. The Other CHOICES are
locked/disabled and will be enabled if and only if the user gained enough cash to buy food:
(based on certain cash scale, for example, CHOICE 2: User must have 30 cash already, CHOICE
3: User must have scored 70 cash already and so on.). After the user had picked an option,
you’re going to ask the user to either CANCEL or GO BACK to the previous MENU. If the
user picked CANCEL option, then he/she restarts the OPTION 1 menu again. Otherwise, he/she
goes back to the MAIN MENU.
Option 2: GO TO SLEEP( ),here the user will put his/her PET into sleep. The longer the
SLEEPING TIME the better because the STRENGTH or STAMINA score will earn a lot of
points. But be sure to WAKE UP once in a while your PET in order not to PUT YOUR PET into
DEEP SLEEP (or brain DEAD).
Option 3: PLAY A GAME( ),here the user will play a game to his/her PET. You are given the
option to devise your own game for your PET. The high score you’ll get out of playing this game
would be equivalent to additional point to STAMINA/STRENGTH.
Option 4: SELF-DESTRUCT( ), here the user will not kill his/her VIRTUAL PET
immediately, the system would first confirm the user if he/she really wants to KILL his/her PET.
This option automatically resets all score you earned from the time you started playing the game.
Option 5: PLAY A GUESSING GAME( ),here you are to play a guessing game. It is up to the
developer to what type of GUESSING GAME should be played. Suggested guessing games are
HIGH or LOW NUMBER GUESSING GAME, TRIVIA GUESSING GAME, etc.
Option 6: ABOUT VIRTUAL PET ( ), here it open another screen describing how to play the
VIRTUAL PET and will show who are the creators of this game(complete name please with
student numbers-arranged alphabetically). It is up to you to whatever information you may want
to add besides the abovementioned.
Note: Consider some other functions you’ll need to complete the system:
HEALTH_TIME( ), REDUCE_PET_LIFE( ), INCREASE_PET_LIFE( ),
REDUCE_PET_STAMINA( ), INCREASE_PET_STAMINA( ), CHECKING_TIME( ),
Last edited by Renzie on 14 Aug 2013, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
Processor: AND Ryzen 5-3600
RAM: Tammuz Prime 32GB
VGA: Sapphire RX 6650XT Pulse
HD: SSD Tammuz 512GB + 3x WD 6TB Blue + Seagate Barracuda 8TB
PirateBoy

Dude we are game rippers...not developers lol
Last edited by PirateBoy on 14 Aug 2013, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Tranquility
Drunk N High
Chilled N Relaxed
Thats How We Get By

:: KaOsKrEw ::

KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)