Anybody liked the new COD more than BF1? :v

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
ssingha123

I thought the new COD would outshine BF1, but now i have realised, EA is still not dead yet. Though i heavily criticised BF since years, but ive to tell that BF1 was really very good.
KiNG

not played bf1, i have the new cods but not had time to install them yet, i kinda lost interest in the cods tbh, just feels the same over and over.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
ssingha123

Yep, i thought this time Acti will do something new after people killed the disliked button of its trailer :v
TheMaster

I actually long for a decent WWII FPS that gave me the same feeling that the original Medal of Honor: Allied Assault did. CoD 1 & 2 were good but things didn't really improve from there. Despite the massive improvement in graphics nothing's really come close enough these days. Even CoD: World At War, while fun for a while, was just another paint-by-numbers CoD like the rest of them. While I absolutely loved MOH:AA multiplayer (lost a year of my life to it!) I much prefer good single-player games with a great story - most MP since MOH:AA has always just felt boring & mindless as s*it to me (but I admit I haven't had time to devote to more in-depth tactical games such as ARMA). I did have hours of fun with the original Battlefield 1942 MP though for all it's glitchiness.

As for the new CoD I just can't even be bothered. Maybe when I feel the need later I'll take a look. Took me a year or 2 to get around to playing Ghosts & the next one, whatever that was called lol!
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!