MAFIA 3 Stones Unturned

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
sahil12345678

i post this as a query regarding the new dlc, which will be repacked or not ? and whether it will be compatible with the Faster Baby repack, somehow? thanks in advance
TheMaster

The CODEX release is standalone ie. it includes the base game plus all DLC to date, and weighs in at around 48GB. If you're after just the latest DLC you'll need to check somewhere like cs.rin.ru which will have all the individual parts posted somewhere.

CODEX nfo -

"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!
KiNG

sure i read somewere that theres another final dlc also due. maybe i can just make a patch for the time being.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
sahil12345678

@TheMaster
im aware CDX release is standalone, but to play the new dlc, it needs updates as well and those updates combined with the new dlc is around 9 gb in size, thats why i asked for something like, say a patch (as suggested by @KiNG) is possible or not that becomes compatible with the previous repack by KaosKrew

@KiNG it would do good a ton times if a patch could be made for this that can be played with the last Faster Baby Repack, thanks again for the prompt replies to this query, looking forward to the patch release, if you decide to do so
Last edited by sahil12345678 on 31 May 2017, 05:02, edited 1 time in total.
TheMaster

All good guys ;) Was just trying to help out with the cs.rin.ru option as I know KiNG's got a heavy workload atm & one-off patches have never been a common thing here. cs.rin.ru is a really good resource for all the various individual DLCs & patches you might want for various different releases of games. Always a tricky thing with these friggin' multiple DLCs being released after the main game!
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!