Re: Far.Cry.3-KaOs

Troubleshoot For Games
heven07

I need help guys. I remember downloading the game sometime back. Apparently my antivirus deleted all the exes.
Have all of the other files tho. Any way i can unpack them or extract them?
Check printsc here: https://prnt.sc/omd1hj
ganster
Site Admin

looks like you need the bat file to install it and maybe the tools folder stored in Extras i can upload them for you
FarCry 3 Install Files

it also looks like u tryed installing at some point as the .rep file is visible in that image and its using up 40gb so maybe somthing messed up first install?
i would delete the .rep file before trying to reinstall and make sure u got plenty space free for temp files to unpack
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
heven07

Heyy. Thanks for the files. Didn't expect a reply on such an old thread. :)
I'mma try installing rn. Are you sure you want me to delete the .rep file? Cuz I have 200 gigs free on this drive and can't really download it again.
vihandu

can you reupload thse files pls the bat files :geek:
KiNG

we nolonger have that release archived, we lost almost everything 2 or 3 years ago in a hdd failure.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
osama1511

ganster wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 13:46 looks like you need the bat file to install it and maybe the tools folder stored in Extras i can upload them for you
FarCry 3 Install Files

it also looks like u tryed installing at some point as the .rep file is visible in that image and its using up 40gb so maybe somthing messed up first install?
i would delete the .rep file before trying to reinstall and make sure u got plenty space free for temp files to unpack
Hi can you please send me the bat file for the far cry 3? because its stuck in the middle of the installationg its says all done but nothing installed only the KaOsKrew.rep extracted nothing more.
KiNG

as i said in the previous comment i no longer have the files for this game, i had no idea it was even still available anywere.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files