Wargame.Red.Dragon.Double.Nation.Pack.REDS.REPACK-KaOs

Troubleshoot For Games
aladami8767

hi please help with unarc.dll error code -1 archive data corrupted (decompression failed) at 4% install process , i have boot PC in safe mode,run as admin,compact mode, disable Defender and AV, changins virtual memory, check RAM, HDD,delete everything in "temp"folder,deleting unarc/isdone.dll in system / redownload it. finally I have tried redownload and still without success. perhaps the file itself corrupted ? thanks
KiNG

if it unrars successfully the file is not currupt. how much ram u got? and what version of windows?.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
aladami8767

8 gb ram, win 10 pro latest not sure which but last update 2 week ago i think, i tried your other repack it work fine.. is there way to extract it without running exe ? with tool perhaps ?
KiNG

if it was possible to extract without the installer it would be difficult, it was done that way on purpose.
your specs sound fine i am unsure why it refuses to work.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
aladami8767

thanks for your response, anyway i will try again later maybe it'll work lol as for now im out of option xD
exampletext

I just tried this and when I try to launch the game through the desktop shortcut, I get "application unable to start 0xc0000906"

If I just try launching the game a couple times it gets past this, but then it redirects to the steam store page for wargame, as if it hasnt been cracked or anything. How do I fix this?
KiNG

exampletext wrote: 07 Jan 2021, 18:51 I just tried this and when I try to launch the game through the desktop shortcut, I get "application unable to start 0xc0000906"

If I just try launching the game a couple times it gets past this, but then it redirects to the steam store page for wargame, as if it hasnt been cracked or anything. How do I fix this?
the crack has been deleted by your security, i may have remembered to put a backup.rar in the games root folder.