Mount and Blade 2 won't go past 20%

Troubleshoot For Games
Whiskeyjack

I ran the installation a couple of times in safe mode, but the installation stops at around 20-ish percent on the same file every time. The files i downloaded are 6 rar files, i ran the setup from the first part.

Any help is appreciated, thanks :D
KiNG

its been posted ages and your the first to mention this, maybe a security issue?
i installed it again myself for clarification and it fully installed even with most of my ram already been used on other compression tasks.
so unless you have a very very limited amount of ram i have no other ideas.

edit:

looks like the issue has been mentioned on a public tracker also, so your not the only one. as i am unable to recreate the issue myself i am unsure how to fix it.
but as i mentioned earlier ram or security seem to be the causing factor in the majority of failed installs.

extra nfo:
unlike msqs installer ours does not have a low resource mode option (if that is the issue). tbh wile the installer was been made we decided not to bother adding such an option, we simply did not see the point as most of the new games will not even run on less than what the installer actually uses.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
uobamalost

KiNG

yeah seems to be limited to people using low amounts of ram. could always try turning up your virtual ram, would be slower but at least it should install.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
uobamalost

KiNG wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 19:26 yeah seems to be limited to people using low amounts of ram. could always try turning up your virtual ram, would be slower but at least it should install.
U are right i fixed it by closing all applications on the background