Fallout.3.GOTY.v1.7.0.3.New.Vegas.UE.v1.4.0.525a.REPACK2-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
KiNG

Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition v1.7.0.3
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition v1.4.0.525a

Prepare for the Future™ With Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, experience the most acclaimed game of 2008 like never before. Create a character of your choosing and descend into an awe-inspiring, post-apocalyptic world where every minute is a fight for surviva

multiup part 01
multiup part 02
multiup part 03
multiup part 04
multiup part 05

mirrorace part 01
mirrorace part 02
mirrorace part 03
mirrorace part 04
mirrorace part 05

sendbig part 01
sendbig part 02
sendbig part 03
sendbig part 04
sendbig part 05

drive.google part 01
drive.google part 02
drive.google part 03
drive.google part 04
drive.google part 05

Magnet/Torrent

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section Here
KiNG

everything corrected.
thanx to hp2002 for reporting the issues.

for those interested the original issue was due to the way the installer handles reg data, during the installers creation a temporary method for dealing with this data was added in the form of a external executable.
needless to say this method was never updated and has been used for the whole period and is unreliable, it was only ever supposed to be used for adding admin rights to game executable s and seems to have some weird issues outside that were it simply refuses to add the data. we had the same issue with skyrims reg entries. the installer has now been updated and the old method removed so this shouldnt happen again.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
KiNG

Added by vavog
just a followup > fallout 3 - intel: hd graphics bypass package v.1.1 resolved my fallout 3 issues. wooohoooooo. let the gaming begin.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
tirasmail200

KiNG wrote: 10 Nov 2022, 00:34 everything corrected.
thanx to hp2002 for reporting the issues.

for those interested the original issue was due to the way the installer handles reg data, during the installers creation a temporary method for dealing with this data was added in the form of a external executable.
needless to say this method was never updated and has been used for the whole period and is unreliable, it was only ever supposed to be used for adding admin rights to game executable s and seems to have some weird issues outside that were it simply refuses to add the data. we had the same issue with skyrims reg entries. the installer has now been updated and the old method removed so this shouldnt happen again.
Hi, KiNG

I think I still having installation problem. I did everything correctly, then when I started the launcher, it says that I didn't have my game installed yet. Can you help?