Solasta.Crown.Of.The.Magister.v1.4.25b.REPACK-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
KiNG

Roll for initiative, take attacks of opportunity, manage player location and the verticality of the battle field in this Turn-Based Tactical RPG based on the SRD 5.1 Ruleset. In Solasta, you make the choices, dice decide your destiny.

Download Direct Links

mirrorace part 01
mirrorace part 02
mirrorace part 03

multiup part 01
multiup part 02
multiup part 03

drive.google part 01
drive.google part 02
drive.google part 03

Magnet/Torrent

Solasta.Crown.Of.The.Magister.v1.4.33.UPDATE-KaOs

mediafire part 01

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section Here
KiNG

added update

Solasta.Crown.Of.The.Magister.v1.4.33.UPDATE-KaOs
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
TwilyInverse

I downloaded the Google Drive version in my main computer and an alternative one (both 8GB ram). Moreover, my main computer has an AMD ryzen 5 3.30 Ghz and a Nvidia RTX 3060 graphics. And...
In both computers I get the infamous Isdone.dll error at 71%...

As troubleshooting I already tried increasing the virtual paging to 16 GB, running as admin, cleaning the %temp% and downloading and putting into the temporary folder the 600 kb version of isdone... no luck...

Edit: I forgot to mention that I also disabled AV and Windows defender. And that I have no issues with other repacks installers like from fitgirl, etc

Now I'm getting the torrent version in case the Google Drive version is corrupted...

Any ideas?
stoled

TwilyInverse wrote: 05 Apr 2023, 20:05 I downloaded the Google Drive version in my main computer and an alternative one (both 8GB ram). Moreover, my main computer has an AMD ryzen 5 3.30 Ghz and a Nvidia RTX 3060 graphics. And...

As troubleshooting I already tried increasing the virtual paging to 16 GB, running as admin, cleaning the %temp% and downloading and putting into the temporary folder the 600 kb version of isdone... no luck...

Edit: I forgot to mention that I also disabled AV and Windows defender. And that I have no issues with other repacks installers like from fitgirl, etc

Now I'm getting the torrent version in case the Google Drive version is corrupted...

Any ideas?
would you please go to your %temp% directory in windows and delete all files there and retry to install?
I am downloading from gdrive to test the files now.
stoled

I was able to complete install and it is recompressing data files.
Your system might be low on ram as it seems to have used just over 8gb on my system, im unsure if setting your virtural page to 16 makes any difference tbh.
It Might be worth attempting to install in safemode.
KiNG

TwilyInverse wrote: 05 Apr 2023, 20:05 I downloaded the Google Drive version in my main computer and an alternative one (both 8GB ram). Moreover, my main computer has an AMD ryzen 5 3.30 Ghz and a Nvidia RTX 3060 graphics. And...

Any ideas?
theres nothing wrong with the files you just dont have enough ram.
the game needs a minimum of 8gb of free memory just to run and your windows will be using half that already so even if it did instll you would be lucky to get it to run.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)