Sniper.Elite.V2.Remastered.v2797.MULTi10.REPACK2-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
KiNG

In the dark days of the end of World War 2 amidst the ruins of Berlin, one bullet can change history… Elite sniper Karl Fairburne returns to the front line in the remaster of this award-winning stealth-action experience. Packed with new features, contemporary visuals and definitive content.

Download Direct Links

mirrorace part 01
mirrorace part 02
mirrorace part 03

drive.google part 01
drive.google part 02
drive.google part 03

Foreign Archive

drive.google part 01

Magnet/Torrent

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section Here
Detonate

The game no open. I have Windows 11!
KiNG

your probably missing redistributabes
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Detonate

I tested all the variants: ElAmigos, Dodi, FitGirl, Codex now Kaos and none work :( Please believe me that I have everything redistributabes.
https://www.techpowerup.com/download/vi ... ll-in-one/

Try install once again and:
meetingpote

Same error on Win11
KiNG

Detonate wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 15:13 I tested all the variants: ElAmigos, Dodi, FitGirl, Codex now Kaos and none work :( Please believe me that I have everything redistributabes.

that installer had a incorrect dll and has issues on some versions of windows specifically win11, try running it as admin and win7 mode.
the dll issue has since been corrected.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
meetingpote

KiNG wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 16:46
Detonate wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 15:13 I tested all the variants: ElAmigos, Dodi, FitGirl, Codex now Kaos and none work :( Please believe me that I have everything redistributabes.

that installer had a incorrect dll and has issues on some versions of windows specifically win11, try running it as admin and win7 mode.
the dll issue has since been corrected.
Thanks, it works in compatibility mode.
Detonate

I uninstalled the other version. I downloaded this version in which you say you fixed the problem with the dll and now when I want to install the game it gives me another error.
KiNG

Detonate wrote: 08 Feb 2023, 16:47 I uninstalled the other version. I downloaded this version in which you say you fixed the problem with the dll and now when I want to install the game it gives me another error.
same again, just run the installer in win7 mode.

took a few attempts to get rid of that error for everybody but its no longer an issue with the newer version, the issue was due to win11
(this repack wasnt updated so you just downloaded the same one again)
its future installers what have been corrected.
Detonate

I managed to install this game as you told me without any error. But same, the game doesn't open. I feel bad :(
KiNG

Detonate wrote: 08 Feb 2023, 17:27 I managed to install this game as you told me without any error. But same, the game doesn't open. I feel bad :(
try updating all your drivers and s*it

https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist/ ... ag/v0.65.0

and

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... aspx?id=35

i just run the game on a clean remote system and the game stated to title so theres an issue at your side.
Detonate

INCREDIBLE !!! Now work! Install Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable - 14.34.31938.0 and Direct X (although I already had it), restart PC, install game in win7 mode and woooork !!!!
Thx very much KING!!!! Wonderfull !! I'm very happy!
KiNG

Detonate wrote: 09 Feb 2023, 21:23 INCREDIBLE !!! Now work! Install Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable - 14.34.31938.0 and Direct X (although I already had it), restart PC, install game in win7 mode and woooork !!!!
Thx very much KING!!!! Wonderfull !! I'm very happy!
glad you got it working :)